Scrolling down FaceBook, I checked the recent news. Lately, it was all about Donald Trump winning the election, and that sucked.

Avoid dark alleys at all costs! The Three Sand Siblings escaped prison again!

A murderer is running around! This is how you can ensure your safety.

A man was killed in his house. Read more by pressing this link!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Some crazed lunatic knocked the door, which startled me. Checking my watch, it made me wonder who was knocking the door frantically this late.

"Fuck's sake." I muttered with annoyance lacing my tone.

I stand up, and walked towards the door. I didn't bother to check who it was, I just swung it open, I was too irritated to care.

The girl who stood before me was someone I never expected.

Purple hair.

Violet eyes.

Fair skin.

Hinata.

"Sasuke-Kun!" The girl before me shouted, launching herself at me. Her boobs were against my chest, only a thin piece of fabric separating us.

'Good thing I'm gay, or else I'll be hard right now.' I thought with a grin.

"Sorry I came without notifying you! You were the nearest and I think your house will be the safest!"

"It's fine." I said, assuring her. I opened the door and gestured for her to come in, which she thanked me for. I brought her to the living room that I was in earlier, in return she smiled at me.

"Where are your parents?"

"They're currently outstation." Again.

"Ahh... I see." Her eyes wandered somewhere, just like her words.

"Not to sound rude, but why did you come here?"

"O-Oh right! I go to gym every Saturday from around six to eight. R-Recently I moved in to a new a-apartment to stay away from my dad. S-So when I came in my house, I heard rustling i-inside my room." The girl explained, her eyes staring into mine.

"Did you check who it was?"

"No, I d-didn't dare to."

"Did you call the police?"

"N-No."

"Why?"

"B-Because my dad works at the P-Police Force, if he received a call from me about some i-intruder, he'll be right about how I can't take care of m-myself!"

"Hinata." I said seriously. "This is not about pride and ego, it's about your life. After what is happening to Sakura and Ino, I fear for your life."

"Y-Yeah, but-"

"No, you should call the police." I'm serious about this, what if she get killed?