Authors Note:

Hey guys, sorry if you thought this was an update. I have a few little things I wanted to say to you guys;

1) I have told you guys this a few times but I have found out more information on this certain subject. As you know I start back on the 5th of September which is TOMORROW. My school is very very demanding. I get four hours of homework EVERY DAY! I'm starting some after school clubs this year, so I can get on the good side's of my teachers as I'm still a newbie at my school! I want to do extremely well this year. Meaning I want to get level 7's and level 8's in every subject. Which I believe is equal to A's and A*'s in America. My school is becoming extremely stricter on everything we do. I go to a catholic school, and that pretty much sums it all up. If you don't know what a catholic school is, look it up, it is way too hard to explain. The only chance I will get to update is on the weekend. And then I still have homework. I will try to update every week.

I will be bringing back the chapter goal. So 1) it gives me time to write the chapter. 2) I have enough time to edit it and make sure it is ready for posting, and 3) I do have a life, believe it or not. I am very busy. It is hard maintaining a social life nowadays especially for me.

2) PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE check out my new story called

Our Moment {Larry Stylinson}

It would mean so much to me if you did, tell your friends about it, comment, vote, follow, and add it to your reading list. It would make my day and I love reading your comments so please tell me what you think of the introduction. :D

3) Near the end of September I'm having surgery for my teeth to be taken out for braces to be put on. I will be in excruciating pain according to my dentist so I will be sleeping more than usual because of the pain and there will be a chance I will not update that week. My surgery is on the 24th of September and my braces will be put on in early October. I'm having train tracks :S

But, I will promise I will make up for it by writing when I can. And making sure you still get your updates. :D :) :D :)

Okay, that is all. Sorry for everyone who hates Authors Note's but it had to be done. Like I said I will be updating on Saturday.

Oh, and wish me luck with school tomorrow :)