Chapter 42:

-Chloe's Pov-

"I-IM SORRY" I screamed as Liam brought the belt down anothet time on my unprotected bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What are you not going to do again?" Liam asked followed by a rain of smacks of his belt on my butt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Sneak out of the arena without a bodyguard." I sniffilied, wiping the flowing tears away from my eyes.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"So what are you going to do next time?" Liam asked.

SMACK SMACK SAMCK SMACK SMACK

"Take a bodyguard"

"And?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Tell you where I'm going and for how long" I stuttered out.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Liam dropped the belt onto the floor and pulled me up off of his lap and into his warm arms. His hand rubbed my back calming me down a bit. My head snuggled into his chest more so my face was hidden from the outer world to see.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Liam"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"CHLOE?" Zayn screamed.

"WHAT?" I shouted back.

"CMERE HERE" was my reply from my ever so loving older brother.

I walked into the boys dressing room where I was met with everyone sitting down getting ready for the show in less than an hour's time.

I stood still and looked at Zayn impatiently tapping my foot on the ground. I shrugged my shoulders wanting him to say at least something to me. After all he was wasting my precious sleeping time.

"What should I wear?" he held up his famous leather jacket and denim jacket.

"Seriously zayn! I thought it was important or something, but instead it's what jacket should I wear? Are you fucking kidding me!" I shouted at him frustratedly.

Surely he could of asked one of the boys or something instead of wasting my time and getting me to walk from another room just to tell him what I thought looked best on him. If he wants a girls opinion he can fucking ask Perrie or something!

"It is important Chloe" Zayn whined at me; he sounded like a three year old child dying from hunger.

I shook my head disapprovingly at him earning a cheeky smirk in return. I pointed at the leather jacket before sitting down on the couch watching the boys getting ready.

"Have you seen my shoes any where?"

"JIMMY PROTESTS HARRY! JIMMY PROTESTS!!"

"I'm hungry!"

"Stop! your acting like little kids guys"

The dressing room was chaos. Compete and utter fucking chaos. Clothes were scattered everywhere mixed with shoes and hair products. The smell of cheap hair products filled the air coming from the small claustrophobic bathroom where my norther currently was trying to fix his hair as he says.
A twenty year old Irish leprechaun was attacking the food buffet takin what ever he could get his hands on, bless.

Lastly daddy direction was trying to get the boys all in check which wan't going as planned for him. Looking after four teenage, more like men, boys and a thirteen year old is defiantly harder than it looks for any one to handle.

We need our own reality tv show at this rate. Instead of keeping up with the jenners or the kardashians, how about keeping up with the one direction. Surely everyone would love to see that. Oh wait, the boys are already having a film made about them.

.

.

.

"BOYS, FIVE MINUTES UNTIL SHOW TIME!!!" Paul shouted over the ever growing noise.

The boys went into a state of panic, rushing around quickly, throwing clothes everywhere trying to get dressed. A t-shirt was thrown at my face by Harry which in return I chucked a shoe at his head.

"Owww" Harry whined rubbing his head, his skinny jeans halfway up his legs and one arm through his t-shirt.

I had to stifle my laugh from the sight of him looking like a twat. I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed to myself at the sight. He glared at me before continuing to get dressed in the course of two minutes.

A loud thud came from the other side of the room where Niall had just landed on his ass from trying to get one of his shoes onto his left foot, falling over in the process.

My laughter became louder and louder.

"Chloe, stop laughing, Niall could of seriously injured himself and you just laughed at him," Louis scolded me.

"Well, sorry but it was funny you have to admit it." I let my smart mouth do the talking for a bit.

"So, if you fell over and hurt yourself what do you think us boys would do, huh?" Louis asked.

"Laugh your butts off until you were on the floor crying with laughter."

"Chloe" Liam gave me a warning look. "Stop it, or otherwise you will be taking a second trip over my knee"

"Yes, daddy direction"

This seemed to set Zayn off as he slapped me around the back of my head. I rubbed my newly hit head, pouting at Zayn.

"Thanks bro" sarcasm filling my voice.

Zayn replied by giving me a thumbs up. I returned the favour but gave him the pleasure of seeing my middle finger.

"One more action, sarcastic comment, swear word, or smart comment you will be going over my knee, got it?" Liam asked me, anger recognisable in his voice.

"Yes sir"

"Good"

"Let's go boys" Paul announced. The boys all looked at each other and smiled to one another before exiting the dressing room, me following behind them at a short distance.

Once we got below the stage the screams became louder from what they were as the opening sequence began on the big screens above the stage. We gathered into a circle and all one by one put our hands into the middle, soon getting the whole crew involved.

"T E A M TEAM" We shouted as we drew back our hands and the boys got into their positions underneath the stage where they would be pushed up onto the stage.

The beginning of Up All Night began and the boys were pushed up onto the stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!!!

Okay, Harry Styles get arrested in the Midnight Memories music video. I'm dead omfg.

DEDICATED TO @hrh777 IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What's the name of the boy's next tour called?

A) Where We Are

B) Midnight Memories

C) Where We Go

Let me know below ;)

Comment, vote, join the penguin army!!!

~~Galaxygirl123