Chapter 22:

Louis Pov:

"Great show boys." Terry our tour manager said, patting me and the other lads on the back, before exiting the room and disappearing of somewhere else.

Chloe was still attached to Zayn who had his arms around her waist while her arms were around his neck; by the looks of it with a strong grip. It reminded me off my sister's back in Doncaster, at home with Mum and Dad. I smiled at the thought and went to go find Eleanor.

I waited for the arena to clear completely before making my way out from backstage to look for her. Still sitting on her seat she was texting away on her phone, her hair cradling her face perfectly. She looked like an angel. I walked over to her and trying not to make a sound.

I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her before lifting her off of the seat and into the air.

"Ahh Louis put me down!" Eleanor screamed as I continued to spin her around in the air. Her screaming was soon replaced by giggling and laughter as she got used to it. Eleanor's playful side had came out. She was the girl version of me.

I placed her down because I knew she was soon going to start getting dizzy If I continued to spin her around without stopping; and I don't want her to get ill because of me. Eleanor's hair was all over the place which made me chuckle at her.

I brought my hand up and flatted out her hair for her, to stop her from pouting like a child. A cute child at that. We both stared into each other's eyes before leaning in and kissing each other. I know it sounds cheesy but it was like firework's going off around us. Nothing was around us it was just us two there everything else was invisible to each of us.

A cough brought us out of 'little moment' you could say.

"Louis Paul need's you." I nodded my head and kissed Eleanor on the head before walking backstage to see Paul, leaving Eleanor with Chloe.

------------------

Chloe's Pov:

"Hey Chloe, did she enjoy the show tonight?" Eleanor asked me as we walked backstage together.

"Yeah it was good." I replied sheepishly. Eleanor nodded at my response. Probably off in her little world of hers thinking about Louis. There so in love all the time, it's cute, but when they're together sometimes it's like talking to a solid rock.

You can't move it because it's too heavy. And you can't ask it to move because it can't talk and well it's a rock.

"Do you want to go get something to eat from the dressing room?" Eleanor asked me.

"Yes, I'm starving. You know a 13 year old girl has to eat right? Otherwise we could die from a hormone attack or something much, much worse like a hungry stomach coming alive to kill me while I am peacefully sleeping on the tour bus, and the boy's wouldn't know about it because they would be sleeping. And they will just wake up to see me dead and I-"

I was cut off by Eleanor placing her hand over my mouth; shutting me up in the nicest way possible I guess she could think of.

"You do babble on sometimes you know that right?" she referred back to my earlier question. I laughed at her comment which was muffled by her hand still over my mouth.  She soon took it off and took my hand running to the dressing room dragging me along with her.

I knew for a fact we were going to the boy's dressing room for three reasons;

1: The food table was there

2: Perrie and Sophia would be in there along with Lou

3: Louis and the boy's will be in there as it is after all their dressing room