Chapter 7:

Chloe's Pov:

Family members and friends and people I didn't even know piled into the church. Zayn was greeting every one who walked through the door, shaking their hands and giving them a kiss on the cheek for the woman. I was sitting at the front of the church on the first aisle of seats. For family members and very close friends.

My black dress clung to my body as I breathed in and out. My hair hanging loosely over my shoulder's, with the ends curled. A pink cherry lip-gloss was painted over my lips. Making them look normal and not dehydrated like the rest of my body.

I was currently sitting on my own on what side of the church where everyone else was sitting on the other side, how nice of them. I guess they forgot I was also Trisha's child. But no, they all had to focus on the most famous boy in the family right now, Zayn. That's all I heard from the other side of the church, 'Oh, I feel sorry for Zayn' 'It must be so hard on Zayn he was her favourite after all'

Each sly comment they made, made me feel like a piece of shit. Like I was just invisible like air. You could say anything about me right in front of me and I wouldn't hear it, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings. Bitches. Every single one of them.

I didn't realize Zayn had sat down next to me till I felt his hand on my knee. Rubbing soothing sisters on my palm. "You alright sweetheart?" I wanted to scream every thought I ever thought of at him but decided against him. Shoving a smile on my own face to make it look like I'm okay.

Never. One word that describes me right now. Never will I ever be alright again. My life is a complete fuck hole. I don't even know why I live sometimes. I don't deserve to be treated the way I am, I know I'm not perfect and I know that I'm not the most popular family member but I still deserve to be treated the same as Zayn. Even though I wasn't born first does not mean I'm a pile of shit that everyone walks and trends in then has to go buy a new pair of shoes than realize that the shoes they just brought didn't match anything in their wardrobe so they have to go buy a whole new wardrobe and they blame it all on that pile of shit they stepped in; also known as me and they go and worship Zayn like they believe he is the only one that deserves sympathy. It makes me sick. Why should he get all the attention any way; I know that sounds wrong and deceitful but still why should he, I'm not an attention seeker like everyone else here. I'm a teenage girl who just lost her mum and my brother couldn't give a shit about me more other than the less anyway.

Zayn nodded his head and turned back his attention on Perrie who was sitting next to him. Louis and Eleanor were sitting behind us with Harry, Niall and Liam next to them. Eleanor gave me a warm smile and I gave her one back. Now that's what I'm talking about. Eleanor being 9 years older than me she is more of a mum to me than Perrie and Danielle who are more like sisters. Considering Danielle is the oldest out of the three of them. She couldn't make it today sadly. But she sent her wishes to me and Zayn, but she gave me a whole page in writing and then one sentence to Zayn. Haha justice is served like a bitch, isn't it?

Soon music began playing at the priest walked up to the front of the church where my mum's casket was laying. Her casket was a panelled oak coffin in pink, mum's favourite colour. White and red roses surrounded the casket each with a note attached to the stem from everyone here. Mine was short and simple because their was not a lot of room to write a really long paragraph knowing me it would be classed as a essay. It was 'cute' what I wrote according to the boys, "I will always love you mum, you may be gone but never forgotten, have fun up their above with dad, please day hi for me. I miss you so much mummy -Chloe XxxxX" yet again it sounded childish and cheesy like something everyone else would write.