Chapter 30

I don't know why I added Christmas in here when it's next month...Oh well, you get an early Christmas.

I'll just add some fluff and everything before I make it dramatic again ;)
----

"Bundle up! It's going to be a long trip!" Grabbing the small winter jackets from the closet, you helped bundle your two kids into their winter clothing to prevent any colds that could come along during the trip. "But mom~" Izuki whined as you wrapped a scarf around his neck.

"You won't be complaining when it gets really cold, you'll be thanking me." You shot back as Izuki pouted and didn't respond. After you finished bundling them up, you pinched their cheeks before slipping your jacket on yourself.

Grabbing the two suitcases, you gave oba-chan a small bow; Izuki and Chiaki following your movements. "We'll be back in a few days Oba-chan, have a merry Christmas!" You sang out as you opened the door and stepped into the white covered streets. "Have a safe trip~"

A month had gone by fast and it was already Christmas week. You worked extra days so you would be able to get some vacation days to make your Christmas break just a little longer. As you rolled the suitcases in both of your hands, you turned to look at Izuki and Chiaki who walked in the snow, stomping along with the snow crunching at each stomp.

Reaching the station, you waited patiently for your train as you sat down and watched Izuki and Chiaki observe the people and area. They were always curious little people when it came to places outside their house.

Feeling your phone vibrate, you reached inside your pocket to pull it out and looking at the caller ID, it was Haise!

"Hello?"

"(F/N)! How's everything going?" He asked as you smiled at his voice. Just a few hours and you would be able to see him once again. "It's going smoothly so far, we're waiting for our train right now and after that we'll be heading to come see you!"

"I can't wait, I'll be waiting at the station for the three of you." He informed with an excited tone as you chuckled.

"Train to the 20th ward is entering the station, please get your tickets ready." You looked over at the train that was pulling into the station, Izuki and Chiaki running over towards you. "Oh, my train is here. I gotta go, I'll see you later." Ending the call, you stood up and grabbed your luggage before handing Chiaki and Izuki their tickets.

"Okay, give the tickets to the young lady over there." As they reached the young lady, they held out their tickets and she thanked them as she collected the tickets from them and from you. "They're a cute bunch." She told you as you chuckled and thanked her.

"Ah, Chiaki sit down so you don't fall when the train leaves the station." Chiaki ran over to you and sat down with an innocent smile on his lips as you leaned over to kiss the top of his head. "You're such a good little boy~"

Back where Haise was, waited nervously as he continued to pace back and forth the train platform. He often moved and shifted his feet around as his heart raced. He wore his dark winter coat and a soft knitted scarf to keep him warm from the cold winter weather. Behind his back, he held a small bouquet of flowers that he had bought for you.

You were coming any minute now and he just couldn't wait to envelop you into a hug. Back when he was at the apartment with the Quinx, he had lectured them about keeping the place nice and clean as the three of you were going to be spending the night with them. He wanted everything perfect.

"Train from the 13th ward is entering the station."

His heart began beating rapidly as he watched the people pour out from the train but when your eye caught his, he couldn't hold his smile back anymore. "Sasak-san!" Izuki and Chiaki exclaimed as they ran up and hugged him as Haise bent down to meet them. "How's it going you little trouble makers!" Haise joked as they giggled at him.

As Haise stood up and handed you the bouquet of flowers with his cheeks tinted pink from the cold and from his blush. "Welcome back~" Your cheeks flushed as you stepped forward and accepted the flowers, placing a kiss on his cheek as you gave him a hug. "I'm glad to be back."

Haise grabbed a suitcase and held onto Izuki's hand as you held onto the other suitcase and held onto Chiaki's hand. With that, the four of you made your way over to the apartment where you would be spending your Christmas.

As you were walking to his apartment, you heard your name being called out. Turning around, you see your old friend Hide running up toward you. "Hide!" Running into his arms, he spun you around and set you down before waving him toward Chiaki and Izuki.

"Oh, Nagachika-kun! I had no idea you knew (F/N)." said Haise as Hide gave him a large smile. "Our friendship goes all the way back to early college years!" He replied as he happily stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Oh, I don't I've introduced them to you Hide!" Bending down to your kid's level, you held your hand out toward Hide and turned back to your kids. "Izuki, Chiaki, this is Hide. You can call him Uncle Hide, he's really cool."

"I'll be the coolest uncle ever!" Hide joked as he looked over at your two young boys. "It's nice to meet you Izuki, Chiaki." Both Izuki and Chiaki gave him a small wave as it brightened Hide up. "They like me! Awesome!"

"Sorry, you guys are probably busy! I just wanted to come say hi while you were still in town! I'll see you around (F/N)!" Hide gave you a quick wave goodbye before he jogged off around the corner. You let out a happy sigh as you held into Chiaki and the suitcase before glancing over at Haise.

"He's so full of energy," You continued walking down the road toward the apartment as the snow crunched beneath you. "He's like a sun, he's so bright."

Not too long after Haise took out his keys and opened the door, revealing the beautifully decorated apartment. Izuki and Chiaki took their shoes off and ran all over the apartment admiring the decorations, hugging the Quinx members along they way. Even Urie.

As Haise shut the door behind him, you took your shoes off and politely bowed at the Quinx before walking in and smiling at the Christmas tree. "How pretty!"

"Maman, did all of this for you!" Saiko exclaimed as Haise's face turned red. "S-Saiko!" He scolded as she snickered at him from behind Shirazu. "It's true (L/N)-san, he stayed up decorating." You smiled at his effort and turned around to face him.

"All of this for me?" You asked as he looked away before looking back at you. "I wanted everything to be perfect for you of course." You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him with a small hum. "Thank you Haise. It's more than enough."

Haise smiled warmingly at you before giving Saiko a thumbs up for her loud outburst. This was coming to a great start.