Guys... [ RANT WARNING ]

Hey guys...

So, if you didn't know, America has been voting for a new President, right?

Well, unfortunately, the person who won is, awful. Just, awful.

His name is Donald Trump.

A-And I'm really sorry, but I just... I'm actually crying about this.

'Why?' You ask? Because I'm scared. No, I'm terrified, about what might happen. For America, and other countries. I'm so, so, scared. Trump is a horrible person to be represented as 'America's leader' or 'America's command-in-chief'. He's racist, he's sexist, and pedophile. Have you heard what he's said? "Grab 'em by the p***y." Yes. That's something this guy has ACTUALLY SAID. Along with "It's dangerous, putting a woman to work." " 'Uhh I don't know what I said, I can't remember!' " Yeah. That last one, he was mocking a disabled reporter. A FUCKING DISABLED REPORTER. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?! Along with the second to last one- 'It's dangerous putting a woman to work.' You're kidding right?! My mom works her ass off so that our family can actually have food and a place to sleep at night, and you're telling me it's 'DANGEROUS'?! THAT'S BULLSHIT! FUCKING. BULLSHIT. And you know what else he's said? "I could shoot someone in the face and not lose votes." That's just fucking ridiculous. But you know the worst part of all? He's probably right. Because a lot of damn republicans WON'T cross party lines, no matter how much of a dumbass the candidate is. Which is just fucking stupid. OH. AND TRUMP SAID THERE'S GONNA BE A WALL BETWEEN MEXICO AND THE U.S. TAKE A GUESS WHO HE SAID'S GONNA BUILD IT. NOT HIM. He said 'the Mexicans' are gonna build it. HA! WELL GO FUCK YOURSELF TRUMP BECAUSE THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I'm really pissed at America. We could've stopped this guy. And no other country will actually deal with his bullshit other than Russia.

*sticks up middle finger* You see that America?! YOU SEE THAT?! THIS MEANS I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. HELL, I'M PROBABLY MOVING,

MAYBE CANADA WITH Mary-Flare

OR BRITAIN WITH 50shadesofdaftpunk

OR MAYBE EVEN THE PHILIPPINES WITH SilentDoll_KateVoice

BUT MAN OH MAN AM I NOT STAYING HERE.

NOT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING HELLHOLE.

[ *sigh* I-I'm sorry f-for the rant guys, I-I'm just... Really sad, and angry... ]

~End~