New OC!

Name: Gene Komiya

Age: 22 But if in high-school: 17

Personality: Gene is quite the adventurous and rebellious type, but is one of the best big brother's around to Marshall. He is very protective over Marshall, or as some would say 'Over-protective' as it is. He can be really sweet though when he wants to be, including lazy.

SHSL/Ultimate: Adventurous Prodigy 

Bio: Gene ran away from home at the age of 12 one night, tired of him and Marshall's father's abusive ways. Marshall was asleep, but once he woke up that morning, Gene was already gone. Their parents told Marshall Gene had gotten hit by a car and died. Meanwhile, Their father wasn't going to work as usual like Marshall thought. Gene was trying to get custody of Marshall, but he failed every time in those custody battles.. Marshall, meanwhile, was crying for weeks because he thought his older brother that he loved so much was dead. Gene went to Hope's Peak in his high school years, receiving the title of Ultimate Adventurous Prodigy, which, is close to Marshall's, who is the Ultimate Creative Prodigy.

Looks:

Other: Gene is very witty and sarcastic when he wants to be, but tries not to in front of Marshall, trying to be a good older brother. As I've said before, Gene is very VERY protective of Marshall, and will do almost anything to keep him safe, along with Marshall's innocence. This includes when it comes to Marshall having a love interest. SO YA'LL WHO HAVE A CRUSH ON MARSHALL BETTER BE GOOD- [*cough* Rei Thomas Yoru Haru and others *cough cough* ]. Gene does curse a lot, but tries not to when he can. Him and Marshall look a lot alike, except with Gene looking older, and having fluffy green hair with blue eyes. Gene isn't afraid of much, other than two things. Spiders, in which scare the hell out of him, and one other thing. Marshall saying he hated him. It would break his heart if Marshall said that to him. Gene is also some what of a perfectionist, having to make everything perfect. Although, he himself has no idea where he got that trait from. Gene became apart of the Future Foundation, only then finding out Marshall is participating in a killing game.

Birthday: October 28th [Tehe~] 

Song [Song that dESCRIBES HIM I GUESS- WIP- ]: Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds of Summer 

[ That's all for now~! See ya~! ]

~End~