Reaction of Zetsubou-Hen Ep. 4

*Warning! This chapter contains spoilers for Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibōgamine Gakuen, You have been warned, enjoy the chapter!*

Ok.. First reaction to this Episode; woAH. Komaeda.. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. I'M SORRY BUT LIKE, SEE A HOSPITAL PLEASE. I love Komaeda, I do, but in this episode... Just.. Holy crap. I mean, yeah, he's done some much worse sh*t but STILL... FOR CHRIST SAKE KOMAEDA. But, *Ahem* Let's move on with the rest of the episode shall we? We finally found out how Seiko, Ruruka, and Izayoi got expelled from Hope's Peak. And personally, I wouldn't choose sides, but if I had to, it would be Seiko's. And for placing the blame, it would be Komaeda [Sorry Komaeda!]. I mean, you can tell from the episode that he had the best interest at heart, but blowing up the GYM?! REALLY?! And on that note, Yukizome is going to become a reserve course teacher? I.. Don't know how that will work out, but then again Zetsubou-Hen IS about the Remnants of Despair and how they came to be, not necessarily Chisa herself... *Le sigh* Although I DO want to see more of her... Though something else caught my attention.. About how Hajime wasn't in this episode, [Which probably means the Kamukura project has already begun]  and how... Full of salt [?] Jin Kirigiri's words were when he said he was transferring Chisa to be a Reserve Course teacher..? I don't know.. For some reason, just the way he said it, rubbed me the wrong way.. I guess? Anyway, that's my review of this episode! 

-End-

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )