Marshall XD

[ So I've decided to do a thing for Marshall... LETS DO THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN- ]

Name: Marshall Komiya

Age: 16 (or 17, depends XD)

SHSL/Utlimate: Creative Prodigy.

Personality: Marshall is a very sweet guy, and quite creative, hence his title as the Ultimate Creative Prodigy. He's also quite innocent, not knowing dirty jokes or references, not even knowing what sex is (He was absent that day from health class due to a cold ). He's also quite curious about things, or should I say, everything

Bio: Marshall was abused physically and mentally by his father at a young age, making Marshall scared of a lot of things. Gene, his older brother, was the only one who stood up for him when his father came around. Typically though, Marshall would hide in his closet when their father came home, not wanting to get beaten again. When Gene ran away, Marshall was asleep. So when he woke up the next morning, Gene was gone. He had left a note for Marshall, but their father saw it, crumpled it up and threw it away. Instead, he and their mother told Marshall Gene had gotten hit by a car, and died. Being about 6 or 7 at the time, Gene's 'death' really took a toll on him. A year or two after that, their parents got into a car crash and had died. Marshall was then taken in by Lily's family, and they were happy to take him in. Heck, treating him as their own. Lily knew she was going to Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Con Artist, but she was worried and KNEW Marshall wouldn't survive a DAY at a regular high school with all of his bullies. One day, she started to take note of Marshall's creativity, as he was drawing, writing, and singing. So, under his name, she wrote a letter to Hope's Peak Academy, in which he got excepted under the name of SHSL/Ultimate Creative Prodigy.

Looks: Marshall has short, fluffy light blue hair, along with bright blue eyes. He wears typical dark red shirt with a collar black tie, he's also somewhat tall, and usually always has a smile on his face despite his dark past. He wears his finger-less gloves everywhere, he also wears sweet galaxy themed high tops.

 He wears his finger-less gloves everywhere, he also wears sweet galaxy themed high tops

Other: Marshall is terrified of thunder and lightning. It scares him, because it reminded him of his father. Marshall cares a lot about people, friend or foe. He also protects and defends people, especially if he cares very deeply about said person. He wouldn't just blame something on someone just because he didn't like them. Lily teases Marshall about being 'Mr. Congeniality' as she finds him very 'shippable'. Annnd he of course he has NO idea what she means. 

Fun Facts: -Marshall is very good at singing, along with playing the flute, and rapping, which he doesn't do often. 

-Marshall is a MASTER at Dance Dance Revolution. He and Lily would go to an arcade where they had it, and he and Lily would play there all the time. They know the Arcade owner very well. 

-Marshall babysits for one of Lily's friends, even though the child he's babysitting, Akihiro, is 12 years old. 

-Marshall has certain trigger words, such as 'Man up'. 

-Marshall loves white roses. They're his favorite flower. 

-His favorite animals are hamsters, bunnies, dogs, and cats.

-When he and Lily were younger, Lily had gotten her pony tail cut off. No one ever knew who did it, but the truth was, Marshall was young and stupid, therefore it actually being HIM who cut off Lily's pony tail.

-He secretly loves comic books, because they make him feel like he could do anything. 

- If it's ever too loud where ever Marshall is, he'll fall unconscious. 

Marshall:

And

Mastermind! Marshall:

Despair! Marshall:

[ MAY UPDATE LATER IDK- ]

~End~