Reaction of Mirai-Hen Ep. 9 + Theories

*SPOILER WARNING*

My reaction right there.

Oh... My... God... I-I.. K...K... KIRIGIRI-SAN. *bursts into tears not even realizing they used honorifics* B-But.... I have a theory... And a pretty damn good one too...

Kyoko is still alive.

Yep. 

That's right Ladies and Gentlemen.

She's not dead.

Now, I know some of you are skeptical of this and are probably like: "No, she's dead. Kirigiri is dead." 

But this theory, may change your mind.

Reason #1: Kyoko knows the most about the poison. She has investigated Chisa, Great Gozu, Sonosuke, and has seen it before her own eyes with Kizakura. So, there's a VERY good chance she knows how the poison takes affect and what it looks like... 

Reason #2: As we know, Kirigiri is VERY smart. Hell, she used to be in the class with the Ultimate Programmer! So, being honest here, I wouldn't be surprised me if they've talked about that type of stuff beforehand or something as part of her investigation and possibly personal training. 

Reason #3: She is in the Future Foundation. So I'm prettttty sure there are specific training things needed to be one of the division heads. After all, it's THE Future Foundation. 

So, ANYWAY THE MAIN POINT OF THIS IS THIS: Kyoko Faked Her Own Death. At least, that's what I think.

And honestly, it's possible. 

~End~