Chapter 19

Normal POV

I looked up at him. 

"Mia, stop putting me through this hell and just tell me." He demanded. 

I got up and walked over to him. 

I took his hands in mine and took a deep breath. "Do you remember what you said to me when you said that you only ever wanted me to have your children?" 

"Yeah," he said, looking a little confused. 

"I'm so sorry, baby." 

"Do you...I'm-?" He stuttered. "I'm so sorry, Mia." 

"Joe, you didn't let me finish. I'm sorry that you've been put through this hell when you aren't his biological father," I explain. 

"So, I'm not the father?" 

I nodded and he began to laugh. "What's so funny?" 

"I'm only going to have three children!" He shouts, letting go of my hands and walking towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"I-I need...oh, who am I kidding?" He smiles brightly before walking over to me and holding onto my face and kissing me hard. 

I moved back and looked at him. "I take it you're happy?" 

"More than happy. I now only have to worry about three babies!" He mutters, walking out the room. 

I shook my head and walked over to pick the piece of paper up. I smiled and walked out the room. 

I walked along the hall and up the stairs to the master bedroom. I heard my phone ring and walked over to it. 

"Hello," I answered, sitting down on the bed. 

"Mia, listen to me." Chad said quickly. 

"What is it?" 

"That envelope I gave to Joe for you, have you opened it?" He asked quickly. 

"Yeah and it's good news." I smile. 

"Shit!" He curses. "Mia, listen to me-" 

A beep noise came from my phone and I took it away from my ear. "Chad, I'll call you back. I need to take this." 

I ended the call to Chad and took the other phone call that was from Lisa. 

"Mia, did Chad give you an envelope with DNA results in it?" She asked, sounding worried. 

"Yeah and-" I started. 

"Mia, the results are a fake. He didn't come to see me," she said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I've been having people watch both him and Kim. I just got news that she got fake DNA test results made up and was planning to give them to you. Have you told Joe?" 

"Well, what do you think?" 

"Mia!" 

"What was I suppose to do? Lie?" I questioned. 

"Mia, they are fake. She's getting Chad to do her dirty work and is trying to split the two of you up. You have to tell Joe the truth," she said before hanging the phone up on me. 

I looked down at my phone in shock and called Chad back. 

"Mia, thank god," he answered. 

"Did you know?" I asked. 

"What? No!" 

"What else is she up to?" I asked as I saw Joe come into the room with a smile on his face.