Chapter 6

Joe's POV

I looked up at her and noticed that tears were starting to fall from her eyes again.

"Mia..." I started before she slapped me again.

I stopped trying to walk to her as every step I took closer to her, she backed away.

"How many?" She asked.

"I haven't..."

"How many?" She asked again.

"I don't know..." I took a deep breath. Just tell her the truth now, Joseph. No more lies. "Two."

"Oh my god. I can't believe I slept with you and for all I know, you could have caught something off of those two sluts!"

"Mia, please. Neither of them meant a thing to me," I said, reaching out for her hand.

"If they didn't mean a thing to you, then why have you gotten them both pregnant?" She shouted.

"Mia, you need to calm down. This can't be good for the babies," I told her.

"I know it's not but it's your fault that I'm like this. It's your fault that I'm shouting and-" She said before stopping suddenly.

"How the is this...oh, you know what? I'm done." I turned and walked towards the bedroom door.

Normal POV

I watched Joe walk to the bedroom door and out the room, slamming the door closed so I was left alone in the room.

"That's right, walk away like you normally do when things get too much for-" I started to shout.

A sharp pain went through my stomach and I fell to the ground. The pain got stronger and I had no choice but to scream, hoping either Joe or Roshien would hear me and come rushing to my aid.

"Mia, why is...Mia!" Roshien started as she reentered theroom and rushed over to me.

"It...get..." I said in between breaths.

"Joe!" She shouted. "I'll be right back."

She ran out the room to see where Joe was and came back a few seconds later.

"Mia, he's gone but I need to take you to the hospital. Come on." She helped me to my feet and supported my weight as we walked.

I'll kill Joe when I get my hands on him.

Joe's POV

I arrived back at Sophie's house and knocked on the front door. As soon as she answered it, I walked into the house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Didn't your wife make it clear that-"

"I had to make sure that Mia didn't-" I started before she kissed me.

I pulled away and held her by the waist.

"She didn't hurt me," she said before taking my hand and leading me up the stairs to her bedroom.

She pushed the door open and pulled me inside. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked over to the bed and laid her down on it. She pulled my face to hers and began to kiss me again.

I felt my phone in my pocket, begin to vibrate and broke the kiss.

"Leave it,"she told me, turning my head back to kiss her.

"I...Sophie, I need to answer it." I got off her and reached into my pocket for my phone.

I looked down at the screen.