frozen blood

tyler shivered. it was cold. he felt blood starting to freeze onto his eyelashes. the voice in his head was right. it wasn't like tyler could get up anyways. his only option was to lay there.

tyler decided to text josh, even though he probably wouldn't care that he would be gone now. with shaking hands and blurry vision, he did his best to type something out.

jodh. josh. i lovve you so muxh okay? ther i said it,, im sp sorryfor everythjng, ilove you. i loveyou so muvh it hurts,more thann all of rthis.

the frozen blood on his eyelashes was so thick, it was shutting his eyes closed. he pressed send and dropped his phone down beside him. he hugged his legs against his aching stomach as freezing cold air blew past him and through his hair.

tyler knew he was going to die. and that was okay. he just wished he could hug josh another time, knowing that it would be his last. one of his favorite things to do was watch the stars with him. they would always find little animal faces in the star patterns. josh could always find cat figures, but tyler struggled to see them. tyler would always joke josh about being a cat lady, then they would playfully hit eachother. that turned into josh ending up on top of him, and pressing his own lips to tyler's, causing tyler to feel like he was on psychedelics. his senses would combine and he felt pure euphoria. the red-haired boy was his drug.

tyler brought his mind back to the situation. the warmest thing he could feel was his own blood. he couldn't even see anymore. the blood on his eyelashes glued his eyelids shut, but it was okay. there wasn't much to see anyways.

just...

the emotional embodiment of darkness.

_________

is life painfully beautiful or beautifully painful?

-katie