her

the air began to feel a little thin. tyler breathed shallow breaths. when he finally opened his eyes, he was greeted with light fog and clouds sifting through the air. besides the sound of the air rolling through the atmosphere, it was quiet. after looking down, it seemed as if he were standing on nothing. not having a foundation never seemed to be a good thing.

he couldn't remember anything, except that what he couldn't remember was bad.

"hello?" a sweet, feminine voice chirped. he couldn't tell what direction it was coming from.

"hello? where are you?" tyler said. it was too foggy to see anything. he could barely even see his own hands.

then, someone slowly stepped out of the cloudiness- the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. her hair was the color of the bright morning sun, sweeping down, hovering just above her shoulders. her eyes were like a slap to the face, but one with a sting that felt good. diamond-colored, they were. a narrow nose brought her whole face together.

tyler didn't even want to say anything. he just wanted to keep staring at her because... wow.

"hi," she said. the corners of her lips lifted into a shy smile.

"who- who are you?" he managed.

"yours," she said with an unapologetic smirk as she took another step to tyler. she leaned in and he watched as her eyes fluttered shut. they were dangerously close before their lips connected.

she was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted- sweeter than strawberries, sweeter than lollipops, sweeter then the world's supply of sugar, all in her lips alone. he inhaled her breaths as he snaked his hands onto her hips.

but there was something in the back of tyler's mind- a someone, that he felt like he was forgetting. something trying to pull him back and away.

no.

he kissed her even harder and tightened his grip on her. he felt good and that wasn't a frequent experience.

he didn't know her name, but he didn't have to to know he wanted her.

"tyler!"

suddenly the scene changed. josh was in front of him with a frantic look on his face.

tyler was confused now.

"you just like... zoned out or daydreamed for almost ten minutes. you wouldn't even acknowledge me," josh said.

guilt flooded into tyler. he had never felt that way about a girl before.

"no, i think i was sleeping."

"tyler, your eyes were open..."

tyler shook his head. it had to have been a dream. it was so vivid.

"your eyes were open and you were saying things. also, you're standing."

tyler looked down. he hadn't realized he was standing, but he was.

"i guess i was just dreaming with my eyes open."

"i think that's called hallucinating..."

________

don't stop reading this is still a joshler fic i swear

breaking news!

QUICK SAVE THE HEATHENS VIDEO BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN

also what if they actually get arrested? is it bad i think that would be kinda funny because they were arrested in the video that they would get arrested for haha

in other news i can still take 20ish more people for the kik group chat (see previous chapter) so do that

byee