potion

"i'm so sick of that same old love! that shit it tears me up!" tyler yelled along with the music as he danced. he was very very close to josh, almost on him.

josh just would not stop laughing. he couldn't handle seeing tyler like this. he watched as tyler put his hands on his chest and swayed his hips to the song.

it wasn't everyday you would see a guy wearing all black with a lip ring swaying his hips to selena gomez, but there tyler was.

josh felt bad for losing count of how many drinks poor tyler had had. the red-haired boy started to daze off, feeling guilty. when he came back to reality, tyler was gone.

oh no.

he scanned the room to find tyler drinking even more and dancing with another guy.

as josh headed over, some guy placed himself behind tyler and started grinding on him. josh started to walk even faster.

when he got there, tyler was laughing as the stranger pushed himself on him. josh pulled tyler out and dragged him away.

"what do you think you're doing?!"

tyler hiccuped before he answered. "i'm havinnng fun like you- you told me to."

"okay, but tyler that doesn't mean-"

tyler placed a finger on josh's lips, stopping his speech. "shhh josh, i love this song! i'm so sick of that same old love! that shit it tears me up! ohhh!" tyler sung.

josh took a deep breath. "come on." he took the smaller boy's hand and led him into the bathroom.

"josh, i don't need to gooo. i went before i came."

josh locked the door and tyler started to hiccup more.

"you're acting crazy, but i forgive you because you're really cute when you're drunk."

"i know right? guys- listen, josh, guys love this ass when i'm drunk. they cannot get enough of me. i mean... i- i'm not a slut, but..." tyler said, eyes wide. "josh, i swear i'm not a slut! guys just looove this ass. like-"

"okay, okay, tyler," he said, shaking his head.

"by the way, josh... josh!" tyler giggled uncontrollably.

"what?!"

"you're the prettiest boy i have ever ever seen in my whooole life."

"well thank you, tyler."

the smaller boy huffed and groaned. "it is like... so hot in here. i need to take my clothes off."

josh began to wonder if tyler was suggesting something sexual, but he didn't want to do that. he wanted tyler to be able to remember their first time.

"here, do you want to take your hoodie off?"

tyler nodded. "can- can you take it off for me?" he said.

josh took ahold of the bottom of his hoodie and pulled it over his head, but when the hoodie came off, his jaw dropped.

red and white scars were slashed all the way from his wrists down to the insides of his elbows. some were horizontal, some were vertical, and some were diagonal. there were probably over fifty slashes on each of his arms.

josh couldn't speak for a moment.

"ty... tyler?"

"yes, joshua?" he smiled.

"your... arms."

tyler looked down. "oh, yeah. i know. they've been there for a while!"

josh couldn't believe how clueless tyler really was to everything.

"you did that to yourself?" he said, now sitting on the floor with him.

"yeah, i did. can we go back to dance now? i love dancing with you."

"i actually think it's time to go home..."

tyler kicked his feet like a toddler. "i wanna dance, josh! also..., i- i actually thought i might... get lucky tonight," he giggled.

"not tonight, tyler."

"atleast let me kiss you," he said, leaning forwards.

"let me take you home, sweetie," josh said. he pulled tyler up, but as soon as he let go of him, he stumbled to the floor.

"ouch," tyler spoke.

josh sat tyler onto the toilet and carefully put his hoodie back on.

"no, josh. it's- it's too hot. i don't want the hoodie on."

"you can take it off at home."

tyler smirked. "oooh... what are we doing at home?" he placed a hand on josh's chest.

"you're going to bed."

"but i want to dance!"

josh huffed. tyler really liked to dance.

he led him out of the house and since josh had walked, he asked the boy clinging on to him where he had parked.

"um..."

"great," josh said under his breath.

they were standing amongst over a hundred cars spread out all over the neighborhood. it was past midnight and there was no way josh could drag tyler around the neighborhood looking for a car that he didn't know what looked like.

"oh, tyler," he sighed.

he sat the both of them down on the sidewalk.

tyler laid down, putting his head in josh's lap and wrapping an arm around his leg.

"what a night," tyler said, voice coming out muffled.

"you can say that again."

"what a night," tyler giggled into josh's shirt.

______

ahh i hope you guys still like this story

-katie