dizzy

the bright sun awoke the boys around the same time. they shifted around uncomfortably on the hard sidewalk.

"agh," tyler mumbled.

"same," josh said.

"what happened... why are we on a sidewalk?"

"your genius self forgot where he parked," josh grumbled.

tyler looked around. the roads where mostly empty. everyone had gone home except for them. the wind blew and slithered through their hair.

"my head hurts bad, josh."

"hm, i wonder why... maybe it's because you almost drowned in drinks last night."

random images of the party appeared in his head. all he felt was happy last night. that was a different experience for him than usual.

"tyler? can you hear me? where's your car?"

"oh, um, this way," he said, struggling to get off the ground. josh eventually took his hands and helped the boy up.

josh helped tyler along the way. he was a little dizzy and shook a bit, but he was back to his normal self for the most part. there were no more big, goofy smiles or sly sexual remarks. josh already missed it. he seemed to really be enjoying himself.

josh ducked down into the driver's seat and looked over next to him.

"you good?"

tyler didn't respond.

"tyler?"

"josh? ...did we- did we have sex last night?" tyler asked, shyly.

josh was taken aback for a second.

"no, no we didn't."

"really? are you lying?"

"no. i wouldn't lie to you," josh said, quietly.

tyler looked out of the window, even though they weren't even moving.

josh took a breath. "i also wouldn't take advantage of you like that."

tyler showed a sad smile. josh's stomach twisted, seeing that it was a big deal to him. he didn't want to think about anyone doing something like that to him.

"hey when we get back to your place, we have to talk about something."

tyler turned his head quickly back to him. "what? what do we have to talk about?"

"i'll explain when we get there. for now, just try to relax."

tyler sat back in his seat slowly. as josh began to drive, he couldn't help but stay tensed up. what could josh have to say?

when they got out of the car, josh didn't help him walk like he did before. he held onto the car as his head pounded and his feet fumbled over themselves. his heart raced the closer he got to the door. he could feel it. this would be the last time he saw josh.

_____________

update soon i promise.

i hope the writing is still okay. my personality kinda changed some from when i was gone, so i hope my writing isnt worse :)

x