Ch. 17: Jacob Letterman

We pulled up to a run-down apartment complex in the west side of town. Lenny parked and got out. He slammed the door behind him. I followed behind him. He was so attractive when he was pissed off. We went into building 674 and walked up three flights of stairs. Lenny knocked on a dull green door that read "Apt #37: Millers". The door opened and a very hot (I mean like hot hot) boy welcomed us with a braces-filled smile. I know my boyfriend was standing right there, but damn. He looked about 19 years old. He was tan, tall, and muscular. He had short brown hair with big light brown eyes. Hotness must run in the family. "Hey! What's up, Nutmeg?" Nutmeg? Must be a family nickname... The boy greeted Lenny with a big smile and a manly hug. He looked my direction and winked at me. I blushed, which wasn't making the situation better since Lenny was already angry. "Hey Ricky, I need you to do my girl and me a favor." He stated while reaching for my hand. Ricky nodded, showing that he understood and stepped aside to let us in. We walked in to see two dudes smoking weed in the living room and a teenage girl painting her nails in the dining room. "You guys thirsty?" Ricky asked. "Ye-" Lenny cut me off "No, we are here for buisness" he said with a serious expression. "What's up, cuzzo?" Ricky asked while crossing his arms. "This anonymous dude is harassing my girl and-" Lenny was cut off by Ricky "and you wanna know who it is? Follow me."

He lead us into a back room. It was dark and spacious. Ricky cut on the lights and three of the walls were filled with computers and the fourth wall had a bed against it. "So any information on this anonymous." He plopped down into his computer chair and started typing on the keyboard. "He's been texting Liz's pho-" Lenny started "That's all I need. Where's the phone? We can track his signals coming from the phone he's using." Ricky said while holding out his hand for the phone. You would've never thought he was a computer geek. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I handed it to him. "This 492-5278 number him?" He said looking up at me. His eyes were gorgeous. I nodded being speechless because I was sorta caught in his daze. Lenny noticed and nudged me with his elbow and grunted. We sat on the bed together and started messing around and play fighting with each other. Right before our lips met, Ricky yelled out "GOT HIM". Me and Lenny looked up and saw Ricky pointing at his screen. "Jacob Percy Letterman. Lives at 983 Hervey Street with his mother,father, and little sister. He's 17 years old and attended-" Ricky went on and on. "Jacob Letterman? I know that bastard!" Lenny stood up and balled his fist. Ricky tossed me my phone and walked out the room. Lenny paced back and forth balling his fist. He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear him. "Babe, it's not that serious. We can just ignore it." I said while grabbing his wrist. He snatched away and looked back at me. "Yes it is serious! I love you to death, Lizzy & if someone's bothering you, they're bothering me too. And I don't like to be bothered!" He said pointing at himself. He glanced at the computer screen one last time and turned around. He mumbled "983 Hervey Street. 983 Hervey Street..." as he walked out the apartment. DAMN. I tried running after him but he had already pulled off by time I got outside.

I stood in the parking lot with my hands on my hips. Dammit Lenny ...

He's gonna pound that boy to pieces