By the time I was done, little shards of smashed plates covered the entire kitchen floor. None of the boys had come into the kitchen to stop me, so I carried on. They didn't care about some stupid fucking plates did they? Nope.

Next, was the cups, I only got to smash one before Louis entered the kitchen.

"CHLOE MALIK GET TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!" I did as I was told and scrambled to my room. I was an inch apart from smashing into a fucking wall. Who the fucking hell put that there?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Louis entered my room with...Niall? What the hell was Niall doing here?

Louis sat down on my desk chair, while Niall sat down on my bed. I knew what was coming and then it happened.

"Chloe come here" Louis patted his lap, I sighed reluctantly and walked over to him and laid across his lap balancing myself before I fell flat on my face and break my nose in the process of being a klutz.  Like my usual self normally does.

"Your acts of stupidity are really getting out of hand Chloe." Louis started pulling down my bottoms.

I nodded my head shamefully and hung my head low over his lap.

"A verbal answer would be lovely and polite Chloe, by the way your getting 50 with my hand, while Niall watches which is a part of your punishment." Louis added.

I felt my cheeks blush with embarrassment when he said Niall being here watching me is a part of my punishment, I mean come on it's already being spanked on it's own, do you really need to add to the embarrassment already there, present?!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Louis' hand came down hard and quick switching between ass cheeks and my thigh spots not missing a single spot.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Sobs escaped my lips, making it harder for me to be able to breath properly. My breaths felt hitched inside of my throat stopping my intake of fresh air. Tears descended from my eyes and travelled down my face quickly leaving a trail.

"Louis-I'm sorry please stop" I managed to sob out.

Louis didn't listen to me and continued to spank my unprotected butt with no mercy showing any time fucking soon from his hand and his mind.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I sobbed louder over his lap, clutching on for dear life, like my life depended on it, well right now my face depended on it more. I didn't really want a broken nose.

"Last two Chloe" Louis voice was stern. Like a sergeant major or something. He sounded like he was giving commands to someone.

SMACK SMACK

I sighed with relief as he delivered the last two and pulled me up into his arms. I looked at Niall who's eyes were focused on my computer.

"Niall?" I called, seeing if I would get a reaction from him.

"Uh-Chloe, what's that on your computer?" his finger raised slightly and pointed at my laptop screen where the video of me and nail's wonderful girlfriend were having a little 'chat' I guess you could say.

I got off of Louis lap and pulled up my bottoms and underwear and walked over to my computer and turned the sound on and started it from the beginning.

I walked out the room not saying another word to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PENGUINS!! I'M SLIGHTLY HIPER IDK WHY AND IDC!!!

If you don't already know, the shitty weather here in the UK has stopped Niall from getting home back in Ireland for Christmas. It's Theo's first Christmas and Niall should really be with his family, don't ya think?

Please follow me as a Christmas gift?? Pretty please with a cupcake with niall on top??

DEDICATED TO @niall_nandos_lover IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

How many months until Harry's birthday?

A) 2

B) 3

C) 4

Comment below your answer :D

Vote, comment, add to yr reading list, and follow me

~~Galaxygirl123