30

He gripped you before you could run from him, pulling you back into the hug. "I was so worried." He cooed, "I thought Jiminie had killed you for sure!" You were confused as to why Taehyung was there until you looked around and saw the warehouse looming in the darkness. The alley had led right back to where you had started.

"Jeo-" Tae's hand slapped over your mouth as he tsked at you.

"No, Y/N." He warned, turning your head to Jungkook and Jimin fighting in the alley, "My little brother is busy. He's finally home and doing what's he's supposed to do. Let him be." He grabbed a fistful of your hair, nodding somewhere over your shoulder, "But there's someone you can call out for."

A little ways off, Yoongi stood alone, blankly staring at his hands. A running car was parked beside him, but he didn't look like he was going to enter it any time soon. Tae grinned, swiveling you to the docks to your left, "Or.." He suggested, "You can just end everything now..? Your brother is dead. Jungkook is ours again and Yoongi doesn't care about you." He stared intently at where the road dropped off into the dark murky waters, "All you have to do is close your eyes and run and then..nothing. No more pain or hurt or loss, just white. That's the best we're ever going to offer you."

Tae knew that Jimin was on the right track, but did not care until he realized just how much Jungkook was wrapped up in you. You were a problem and Namjoon was failing to solve it, so Tae would nip it in the bud. Trembling under his fingertips, he figured Jimin had shaken you up pretty job. His job now was almost too easy.

He grinned when you stepped towards the docks.

The grin shifted into a chuckle when you took another step.

Which shifted into a round of applause when you started running.

You were going to do it.

No one was looking. No one could stop you.

You were free.

Yoongi's head snapped up at the sound of clapping, his thoughts interrupted. He raised a brow at Taehyung cheering and clapping and followed his line of sight to you, running like your life depended on it. Cutting his gaze several hundred feet ahead he saw jagged asphalt and nothing but crashing waves.

He hadn't realized he was running after you until he heard his own voice screaming out for you. Yoongi almost tripped over his own feet when he saw you tilt your head back and run faster. Were you really trying to jump off the cliff? "Y/N!" He covered ground easily, your injured leg was inhibiting your speed drastically. He'd get to you in time, he was sure. He didn't bother slowing down once he got close.

Yoongi rammed into you, crushing you against the fence, fingers looping through the chain links to hold you both in place, "What the fuck are you doing!?" He shouted, arm wrapping around your waist to throw you back against the fence when you managed to slip from him, "I'm fucking talking to you!"

"Jin's dead!" You shrieked, "My brothers are dead! You killed my brothers! I fucking hate you! Get the hell off me, you piece of shit!" He quieted, struggling to keep you close to him as you struggled,

"I know." He agreed, "I know, I'm sorry."

"This is your fault!" You continued angrily, "Because you're too much of a fucking coward to lead your own damn group! I was happy! I was happy before all of this! You ruined my life!"

"I know."

"I hate you! I trusted you! I trusted Jimin. I trusted all of you and you're all fucking liars and murderers and I hate you all!" You dropped your head onto his shoulder, clutching onto Yoongi tightly as you cried, "You're all bad people..so, why did only my brothers have to die, Yoongi?"