-you're on your period-

although glenn is no longer on the show, he will still be in the preferences and imagines.

plot- reader is on their period

word count- 1501

warnings- none

Rick- Alexandria was a safe haven. It was almost unbelievable, a mirage you could say. So although the world went to shit and so many things have changed including yourself, there's still one constant in your life, your period.

You've almost died at the hands on walkers, humans, been tortured, been starved and nothing could ever compare to your dreaded period. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration but it was still terrible.

You walked out of your shared house with Rick and drudged down the streets of Alexandria, trying to focus on anything but your searing headache. You make the mistake of looking up at the sun which only worsens the state of your headache.

You see Rick walking down the street and look down at your feet, emotions seemingly flooding your entire being. Rick furrows his eyebrows and walks a little quicker towards you. "Y/N?" he asks. "What's wrong?" he questions while placing his hand on the small of your back.

"Just..nothing..." you trail off, not wanting to bother him with such small problems when you're literally living in the midst of the apocalypse.

"No tell me." he whispers into your ear while hugging you, his breath against your skin sending shivers down your spine. You sigh and contemplate telling him but then you think, why not?

"I'm on my period and my head is pounding." you say, your voice barley audible. You put your hands to your face while letting your head rest against Ricks shoulder. You hear a soft chuckle escape his mouth.

"Well, if you're gonna laugh just forget it." you mumble while escaping his grasp.

"No, no, I'm sorry baby." he apologizes and grabs your hand, preventing you from leaving. "I'm sorry."

He takes your hand and leads you away from the main center of the community, a porch swing comes into sight. Far from the houses and people that reside in them. Rick sits down first, one leg outstretched on the swing while the other dangles below him. "Come here." he says.

You sit down in front of him, your back to his chest and his arm laying across your chest. "Close your eyes." he demands gently. You do so and focus on the soft noises in the atmosphere. The buzz of cicadas, the occasional and rare chirp of a bird and the muffled voices of those back at the houses.

Soon, your headache begins to fade, the pain slowly diminishing. "Does it feel any better?" Rick asks hopefully.

You nod, turning over slightly so you can see his bright blue eyes staring right back at you. "I love you." you tell him, still whispering although there is no one around you.

"I love you too." he smiles, placing a small kiss on your lips.

Daryl- You walked up to Hershel's house, gently knocking on the door. Maggie greets you, a smile playing on her lips. "Hey Y/N." she says, her southern accent prevalent.

"Hey, do you have any Advil or Aleve?" you ask. She glances around as if she were thinking.

"Maybe. What for?" she asks while inviting you in.

"Cramps." you answer bluntly. She looks back at you and frowns. Her house is so homey. It has pictures of the family and little farm sayings. There was a warm feeling surrounding the whole place.