-he stares at your butt-

plot- reader catches the guys staring at their butt

word count- 394

warnings- none

Rick- You are currently out helping kill the walkers by the fence with Glen. "Jesus Christ, how come there's so many lately?" you question loudly. Glen shrugs and eventually you two finish so you tiredly lean against the fence and that's when out of the corner of your eye see Rick staring..at your butt.

"Wow..this is so romantic," you state sarcastically while avoiding eye contact with him. Rick chuckles and runs up to you and hugs you from behind. "I couldn't help but to stare," he says. You laugh and he plants kisses on your neck.

Daryl- Daryl and you were yet again nominated to go on a run to the local convenience store. You rode on the back of his motorcycle and you two finally got to the store. "Ready?" he asks. You nod and walk inside with your gun raised. You knock on the wall and nothing appears so you take that as a go. Before you even start looking you can feel Daryl's eyes boring into your butt.

"Jesus Dixon, stop staring at my ass," you giggle breathily. You hear him laugh and suddenly he's kissing your cheek and squeezing your butt.

Glen- Glen and you were keeping watch in the watch tower. It was the beginning of your guys' shift so you were spreading out a blanket as you usually do so you two could sit on it. In order to spread it out you obviously had to lean over and when you did you can sense Glen staring at it.

"Not even trying to be subtle about it?" you ask with a smirk. Before you can turn around Glen slaps it causing a shriek to escape your lips. You laugh and hug him.

Shane- You were in the woods near your makeshift camp and you and Shane were attempting to find any sort of animal. An hour has past and it's no use so you turn back around and head back to camp. While you're walking Shane is being awful quiet so you assume he's staring at your ass.

"Shane, you're such an ass," you laugh. "Well yours is really nice," he smirks. You turn around and playfully shove his chest. He grabs you by the waist and kisses you.

hope this was good!