Chapter : 28 END / FINAL

**Hoodie**

I sat on the bed with her head in my lap. I pet her hair but she was still. He black eyes of abyss seemed to stare of into no where. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. It landed on her neck and she had another one of her moments. She touched my mask cheek. Before her hand fell back beside her. I cried harder.

I only stopped crying when I heard a gentle knock on my door. I wiped my tears and let them in. Slender walked into my room and went up to her. "Hoodie, you love this girl right?" He asked, I nodded sadly. "And Masky," he said. I was a little surprised, I thought he might but he never actually told me. "Did you know that this girl appears to have feeling for you both?" He asked? I shook my head, "b-but she kissed me!" I exclaimed. "It may have been an act of desperation," he said quietly.

"What's your point?" I asked getting sick of his dumb remarks. "Well if she reacts both to you and Masky maybe... Just maybe you could wake her up together." My eyes widened. "Have you discussed this with Masky?" I asked nervously. "No, I wanted your opinion," he said. "I want to try it," I said and he nodded. He left to talk to Masky. I sat back down with Rumour.

Masky agreed and Slender sent him in my room. "So what's the plan?" We asked in sync. Then we both face palmed in sync. "Let's ask Slendy," he suggested.

"Is that even possible?!" I exclaimed. "To kiss her at the same time..." Masky trailed off. "I suspect so," he said. "Guess we have to try right?" I said. Masky nodded. We dismissed ourselves from Slender's office and slowly plodded up the stairs side by side. We stopped outside her door and look at each other. "So she likes both of us? I can work with that," Masky said playfully and nudged me with his elbow. "Thats my line, " I chuckled, nudging him back. We both reached for the door handle and I pushed his hand away, "my room," I said playfully. He put his hands up in defence and chuckled, "okay, okay," he said. I opened the door and we stepped inside. "Time to see under her mask?" He asked and I nodded. We carefully removed her mask and we found she was beautiful. I blushed. There was just one thing. There were scars on her cheeks that looked like she cut them with a knife. I frowned a little and stared at them. Masky did the same. Then we removed our masks and looked at each other before leaning in with our cheeks pressed together, kissing her gently on the lips. And we got a reaction. Tears streamed down her face and she cried. Then it felt like something hit me, I fell to the ground and clutched my head, only to find Masky doing the same. Then images flashed through my mind, beatings, rape, tears, blood, cuts, suicide attempts. I saw Masky's eyes widen. I could still her sobbing softly on the bed.

Finally it stopped but the sobbing didn't. "What were they?" He asked, I knew, she told me. I sighed sadly, "memories." He shook his head in disbelief and sadness. He jumped up and cradled her now sobbing form in his arms. I joined in. "Shh, shh, it's okay," we said. She nodded. We kissed either side of her forehead. "We love you," we whispered. She opened her eyes in shock. Masky and I gasped in sync as we saw her beautiful eyes, they were the most gorgeous violet and amethyst ever. And best of all we were the first to see and she was back. She wrapped an arm around either of us. "I love you guys too," she whispered and we felt our hearts flutter. She attacked Masky's lips, drawing him into a deep kiss before turning and doing the same to me. We snuggled together.

"We love you Sky," we said in sync. She chuckled, "I'm sure the Sky loves you too." We both shot her weird looks.

**you**

"I'm sure the Sky loves you to," I chuckled. I think I can tell them. I love them. I'm sure. It was so different from the love I felt with Toby, it was so much more real. "What do you mean?" Masky asks. "Sky isn't my real name," I sigh. The both shut up and look at me curiously. "My real name is (y/n)," I said. "Wow you have a beautiful name,"Hoodie breathed. "And face," Masky added. That's when I realised none of us were wearing our masks. I was sitting next to the two hot guys I loved. My face heated up into a soft blush. "Awe your blushing," Masky poked my cheek. My blush darkened and they chuckled. I kissed them again.

I love these guys.