Chapter : 5

- Jane's p.o.v -

What a way to wake up in the morning. I was woken by a choking noise and peeked next door to find the new girl choking herself! I jumped on her bed and ripped her hands away from her neck. I'm not sure how comfortable she was with me seeing her face so when I left I pointed towards her mask. Though I think she looked cute, the boys would have liked her smile. I hope we can be good friends.

I went down stairs and knocked on Slender's door. He let me in and I explained the situation to him. He nodded and told me he would get her in an hour. Then he dismisses me and I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I thought about her thinking she might be hungry and made her some toast with strawberry jam.

I headed up stairs and knocked on her door. She opened it carefully, then when she saw it was me she let me in. I walked in and sat down on her floor putting her plate next to mine. "I made you some breakfast," I smiled. She sat down across from me and took the plate when I handed it to her. "Thank you," I saw her smile as she lifted her mask above her mouth to eat. We talked for hours getting to know each other. Soon we were friends. She smiled before pulling her mask back down. I laid on the ground and she laid next to me. I explained the process of meeting the other creepy pastas and how she had to obey Slendy as he was the boss of the house.

- Hoodie -

Slender sent me to go get the new girl a couple of hours after I woke up this morning. I was nervous, I always shy up around new people. I finally make it to her door and heard Jane chatting with her inside the room. I found myself smiling under my mask hearing her get along with someone so fast.

I sucked in a deep breath before knocking on the door. I heard the talking silence and a few shuffling noises. Jane answered the door with two plates in her hands. She turned towards Rumour and smiled, "This is hoodie!" She said. Rumour just stood up and nodded shyly. Jane smiled reassuringly between Rumour and I before walking out the hallway to the kitchen. Rumour just stood there awkwardly. I cleared my throat and said, "Slender man w-wants to see y-you." I stuttered, damn it. I hate my stutter I must sound dumb. All she did was nod her head and follow me down the hall. It was kinda cute the way she walked one pace behind me and acted shyly around me.

- your p.o.v -

I followed the boy Jane called Hoodie down the hall. We walked in silence until he reached a big black door and knocked on it. I heard a deep static voice call, "Come in," from the other side. This must be Slenderman, the head of the house. I smiled under my mask, I used to play his horror game.

When I entered I saw him, tall, pale and featureless. For some reason I wasn't scared. It surprised me.

He told me that he would make me a creepy pasta and I was welcome to stay in his mansion. He told me he has three proxies, Hoodie being one of them. "The other two are Masky and Toby," He paused, "They are on a mission right now so you will have to meet them later." I nodded my head. Then I asked, "Sir-," he cut me off. "Just call me Slender or Slendy." I nodded my understanding then continued. "Am I allowed to exit the mansion?" I asked. He nodded his head in agreement. I smiled, "And one last thing," I continued, "You said that Ma- your proxies go on missions for you... Am I allowed to go with them and maybe help sometimes?" He paused for a second just staring at me. I bit my lip softly. Then he seemed to nod to himself before saying, "yes, it might be good for you to learn their ways and give them new company. May I ask that if they are all out on missions and you are the last here... Can I ask for your assistance?" I nodded, practically beaming under my mask. He corrected himself, "That is if you not pre-occupied." I continued nodding. His face lifted into what I would call a smile. Then he dismissed me calling Jane to introduce me to some of the pastas.

She arrived at the door and grabbed my hand yanking me into the lounge room. There were a bunch of people and.. Things? I were unfamiliar with. Hoodie was sitting on the couch, he looked up when I entered the room. Jane pointed to them one by one saying their names, "That's eyeless jack or Ej, that's BEN, that's laughing jack or Lj, that's Jeff and (a few more names) the others aren't here." She finished, a few waved some walked up to me. I stood there awkwardly before blushing deeply under my mask and stating loudly, "I-I'm Rumour." I kinda bent over into a bow.

I thought it was gonna be really awkward but to my surprise some of them said hi! Others walked up to me. I stood nervously with my hands by my side shifting my weight from one foot to the other. I heard a few of the girls awing over my shyness. I peered through the crowd and saw a boy sitting in a link outfit from majora mask. He was playing a game I knew. I think Jane said his name was BEN. After they all cleared off I went and sat on the couch, the opposite end to Hoodie. I watched BEN play. After he died he started cursing under his breath and seemed to notice me. He patted the spot on the floor next to him. "Do you like games?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Wanna play?" He suggested grabbing another controller. "S-sure," I agreed. "By the way, my names BEN, BEN DROWNED." I smiled under my mask and he started up the game again, grinning at me every so often while we played. But I kept getting the feeling that Hoodie was watching me. I couldn't shake it, it's just my paranoia, I thought to myself. Just my paranoia.

Yey! Finally got into the mansion!
1101 words
Hehe

Peace out ~ Untitled_hearts