Chapter : 11

- Your p.o.v -

I woke up to a scream followed by a loud splash. I thought for a second then started snickering remembering what I did to Hoodie. It's gotta be him.

I tried to get up, I was on the floor and I had a really bad hangover. But of course Jeff had to be on me and I couldn't get up. I heard the door open and I pretended to be asleep. I didn't wanna be the only one awake when Hoodie came to kill us all. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing for Jeff to be on top of me, maybe I can use him as a shield. I've heard his really strong.

He towered over the lounge room and I accidentally let out a whimper. I heard a shuffling noise, but I couldn't lift my head since Jeff was still on top of me. Then I heard Jeff groan as he was rolled off me and someone grabbed my arm. They pulled me away from Jeff and I had a pretty good idea who they were. I looked up as I was pulled to my feet to see a soaked Hoodie. Yep. I bet his gonna be really mad at me. I held a hand to the forehead part of my mask, I had a seriously bad headache. I hung my head and prepared to be yelled at but Hoodie just lead me to the kitchen then went upstairs. I was kind of surprised, maybe he will yell at me later. Maybe he doesn't know it was me. I felt too sick to move so I kinda just sat down on a bar stool and laid there on the bench. Soon someone walked in and started rummaging through the cupboards. Soon a bottle of pills was placed in front of me and a glass of water. I looked up to see Masky, he didn't look so good either. I whispered a parched, "thanks.." And grabbed the aspirin and swallowed down a few tablets. After I was done he grabbed the bottle and took a few as well. I'm surprised he was still standing, but I guess he didn't get as drunk. He sat down on the seat next to me and laid on the bench facing me. "Do you think Hoodie's gonna kill us?" He whispered. I shrugged and snickered, "I heard him fall in." I'm sure he was smiling behind his mask. Then I changed my tone, "then he came inside, but I was stuck under Jeff who is as heavy as a bag of bricks. I pretended to be asleep but Hoodie stood over us and I accidentally made a noise." I saw Masky's eyes widen under his mask so I continued, "he kinda just pushed Jeff of me and stood me up, leading me here and went up stairs, so I don't know." Masky nodded, kind of, "does he know it was us?" He asked. I just shrugged. Then we laid there in silence.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I had a blanket draped over my shoulders. Also Masky was gone. I groaned quietly and wrapped the blanket around me, trying to stay warm and hide my well, exposed body, because the dress was still just as short and still showed off my cleavage. (No your not naked ;) ) I looked around, there were still a bunch of pastas passed out in the lounge room, I guess the rest are in rooms, take note I didn't say their rooms. I walked up to my room and peeked inside. I almost threw up when I saw these two people sleeping in my bed, their clothes on my floor. I took a photo, printed it off and left it on the dining room table, who ever they were, their stuffed. Then I grabbed a black turtleneck my grey hoodie and some leggings, I changed in my bathroom and grabbed my weapons, then quickly put them back. I can't kill in my state, plus I'm not in my outfit. I walked back into the bathroom and let my hair out, I left my hood down and my hair was strewn out across my back, I didn't bother to tie it up. I washed my face, removing any makeup or dirt. Then I placed my mask back on and walked down the hallway to Gold's room to see if he was up.

I leant my ear on his door and heard gaming sounds so I quietly knocked on the door. Gold opened it and let me in. I sighed, going shy again and stuttering about my room being 'occupied' I gagged and he laughed. Then he let me join his game. It was quite relaxing to just sit there gaming after an eventful night. I put down my controller and watched Gold play, he was really good. I yawned and lent on his shoulder, soon I fell asleep.

I woke up, still resting on Gold's shoulder, to the sound of Hoodie yelling. I've never heard him yell, he's always so shy. I guess his like me, when I'm angry shyness ain't gonna stop me! But still I'm pretty sure my life was in danger so I jumped and slipped under Gold's bed, hiding in the darkest corner. I heard Gold laughing. "I think he's mad about the prank from last night!" He exclaimed. "No shit and shush,"I growled in a playful but trying to be serious here tone.

- Gold's p.o.v -

Suddenly the door flew open and Hoodie stormed in. I backed away a little, I'm sure if he applied anymore pressure my door would have flown off its hinges. He looked at me and growled, "Where is Eyeless Jack and Masky?" I was a little surprised, Rumour was part of the prank too. Maybe he didn't know or maybe he wasn't as mad at her. He stared at me so I shook my head, "I-I don't kn-n-n-n-now," I was pretty scared you can't blame me for stuttering.

- Your p.o.v -

When he barged in it scared the hell out of me. I held my breath as he yelled about Masky and Ej. I was surprised, isn't he mad at me too? Maybe he doesn't know. I tried to breath really quietly when he stormed up to the bed. I slunk further into the dark corner. Then suddenly I was face to face with him, I let out a surprised squeak. Now for sure his seen me. He reached towards me.

Cliff hanger, I had too I mean srsly

1092 words

You get bad hangovers.

Peace out ~ Untitled_hearts