"Kurama..." I whisper his name into the kiss.

I feel him pull away and sigh "I love you, that's why I'm letting you go." He pulls away from me.

Tears well up in my eyes as I watch him walk off. I smile to myself and walk off in another direction "Thank you for loving me." I say loud enough for him to hear and run off.

~~
Time Skip:
~~

Nanami's POV:

"Nana-chan, where do I plant these?" Mizuki walks up to me with a hand full of flowers.

I finish tending to the garden so I grab them from him "I'll take care of them."

I walk over to another garden at the side of the school. I kneel down and start to plant in the new flowers.

'Can that really happen? No. It's been a couple of months since Tomoe and I had been a couple. It feels like years...' I smile to myself 'it's just a few more months until the start to a new school year so that means we'll all be third years soon... The seniors of the school! Which means after schools over who knows what will happen...' (A/N: If you didn't already know in Japan their high schools go only three years)

I get up, suddenly my vision gets covered by a pair of hands and I feel someone press their body up against mine from behind.

"Guess who it is?" I hear Tomoe's voice whisper softly into my ear.

"It's you Tomoe." I pat his hands.

"Correct." He wraps his arms around my stomach from behind and snuggles up to me closer.

"Stop it." I blush embarrassed.

"Don't worry, Mizuki is back at the shrine so no one will see us together." He kisses down my neck, starting from behind my ear to my shirt collar.

'I love him... He loves me... So why is he keeping secrets.? Is it something I shouldn't know? Maybe it was a bad idea to look in that folder. I'm hopeless aren't I?'

"Mm." I place a hand on his cheek and bring his face against my neck.

I feel him bite down, possibly leaving a hickey, and I yelp cutely. He continues to kiss my neck then kisses my cheek. I look back to him and our lips connect in a short longing kiss. We hear Mizuki calling our names so he pulls away after a couple of seconds and let's go of me.

"Where are you guys-... There you are!" He cheers once he turns the corner to see us.

"What do you want, snake." Tomoe hisses.

"Awe that's so mean, I'm just here to see if you guys are okay." Mizuki pouts.

"We're fine. Go back to the shrine and help clean with Onikiri and Kotetsu. Me and Tomoe will continue to plant the flowers." I smile.

"Yes my lady." Mizuki smiles and runs off.

"Sending him away so we have more time together, huh?" Tomoe grabs my hands and holds them in his.

"Maybe." I giggle as Tomoe presses his lips against mine.

'I want to ask him badly...' He lifts up one of my legs to rest at his side and pins me to a wall near by. 'But what if it's nothing and I'm over reacting?'  I yelp as I feel him bite down on my bottom lip.

He pins down both of my hands with one hand, above my head. He completely presses his body up against me. I jump up a little and wrap my legs around his waist and his free hand supports me up by resting at my bottom.

I slide my tongue into his mouth first this time and flick my tongue at the roof of his mouth. He fights back and slides his tongue into my mouth.

"So naughty..." He growls lowly.

We continue our make out a little longer and we both pull away for breath. He lets go of one of my hands and I place it to his cheek, my thumb running across his wet lips.

"Can I go over to your house today to study..." I go in and brush our lips together.

"Sure you can. I have no meetings to go to and my Nanny will be out doing chores and junk for my dad so we'll be all alone." He exchanges another short kiss.

"All alone, huh..?" I blush lightly.

"Is that a problem?" He pouts slightly.

"No...! It's fine..." I smile.

He sighs and kisses me on the lips again "Let's hurry up so we can go."

He helps me place my feet back down on the grass and we pull away from each other. We continue to plant the flowers and after we finish we head back to the shrine.

"Finally your back Nana-chan." Mizuki runs up to me and hugs me.

Tomoe glares at him as he gets his bag "Damn snake."

"Don't be jealous Tomoe-kun." Mizuki chuckles.

'Wait... Mizuki was on that rich member list too! He must know something about Yukiji?!!!'

"I'm going ahead. Meet me at the front." Tomoe sighs and walks out the shrine.

I wait for him to get out of sight "Mizuki, do you know any girl named Yukiji by any chance?" I turn to look at him.

"Oh, but of course. She's betrothed to Tomoe." He smiles.

"A-and does he like her...?" I look down to my feet nervous.

"Well I don't know any more, but my mother said he would always chase after her even though she doesn't like him. Plus she has a secret boyfriend at the moment so I doubt she still doesn't have feelings for Tomoe." He pats my back.

"But they are forced to get married." Kotetsu walks in.

"I heard Tomoe talking on the phone to his father, protesting he no longer wished to be betrothed to her because of Lady Nanami." Onikiri follows behind Kotetsu.

"Alright... That's all I need to know at the moment. Thanks guys." I bow my head to them and rush out to catch up to Tomoe.

'I'll pretend I never heard of her.'

"Tomoe!" I jump up and hug Tomoe from behind, giggling.

"Ah, Nanami!" He shouts. Probably in pain.

I let go of him so he can turn around the face me.

"What's up with you?" He smiles.

"Nothing." I smile back.

"Then are you ready to go. Back to my house that is." He grabs my hand.

"Sure." I blush madly as he picks me up and carries me in his arms bridal style.

"Just know I won't go so easy on you tonight." He whispers sweetly into my ear.

"Tomoe!" I feel my whole face go red with blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter is gonna be a lemon! Get ready my peoples.
~Gaby