Not Good

OMG MY FIRST HOST STORY JUST HIT 10K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IMMA GO CRY!

Y/N POV: After a couple of minutes of thinking it over, I'd made my decision.

"Anti! Let's go prank Jack!" I said, excited to spend more time with Anti. It'd been a month, of course. Anti's face lit up as I spoke to him. Dark shrugged a bit.

"Oh well, more fun for me." Dark pulled on a clown mask before leaving the room. I laughed to myself, trying not to think about how dead Dark would be tonight. This clown thing was out of hand.

"Y/N... Be careful, okay?" Host asked, before hugging me.

"I will, don't worry. Anti will protect me, right?" I asked, looking at Anti. Anti slung his arm over my shoulder.

"I'll watch her like a hawk." He winked at me. I giggled, ready to prank Jack.

"Host trusts you, Anti! Don't make Host lose that trust." Anti nodded at Host's comment. "Good... You can go." I hugged Host again.

"I love you, dad. Happy Halloween!" I told Host happily. Host gave me a weak smile. I tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Ready kid?" Anti asked me, rubbing his hands together. I nodded, grinning.

"Yup!" Anti took my hand, flashing us to Jack's house. Jack was sitting in his room, about to record a video of him carving a pumpkin. I raised my eyebrow at Anti, questioning him.

"Oh! That's right, you were in a comma for the past month. Well, I've been making small appearances in his videos. Now, since it's Halloween, I'm gonna make one final appearance. Everybody has been asking Jack's going on, and he doesn't understand what's really going on behind the scenes. So, I've got something special planned for today!" I grinned, excited to see what he's got planned.

"What do I do?" I questioned.

"You are gonna stay behind the camera and make sure that it gets everything!" I nodded, standing behind the camera. "So, he can't see us?" I suddenly asked. Anti shook his head.

"Nah, I made sure of that. He will only see me when I want him to see me." I nodded once again, ready to get this all on film. Jack walked into the room just as we finished talking. I grinned at Anti. Jack walked over to the camera, ready to record. I pressed the button before he could, making him confused.

   "What the fook?" Jack asked. I giggled a bit, already liking this. Jack shrugged it off and continued back to his seat. He slapped his hand in the air.

   "TOP O THE MORNIN TO YA LADIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" For the most part of the first couple of minutes, things were normal, except every now and again when Anti made small appearances. At one point, there was a giggle heard outside of the room. Jack noticed.

   "Hello?" He asked, obviously expecting it to be his girlfriend. It wasn't, as I knew that it was Anti. Jack shook his head. "I swear I heard somethin." He went back to carving the pumpkin. A couple more small appearances later, and then the fun really started, Jack's nose started to bleed.

   Jack touched his finger into the blood. "What the fook? Nosebleed? I never get nosebleeds..." He walked out of the room, only to have Anti appear on camera, disappearing only when Jack came back.

   "That's fooking weird. I got a nosebleed out of no where. I guess that adds to the spoopiness of Halloween." I nodded to myself, that was true. I wonder how many people would believe what they were seeing. I know u probably wouldn't.

   After a couple more minutes of Jack carving the pumpkin, which had a very cute face, I might add, Anti kept making more and more appearances. Until, finally, I watched as Anti stepped into Jack's body. I was shocked, I didn't think this would happen. Jack, no, Anti looked up at the camera, a blank stare on his face. Before taking the knife and carving into his throat. I gasped, covering my mouth. Jack's head fell onto the table with a loud, thunk!

"ANTI?!" I yelled. Anti didn't listen, instead he looked at the camera, making the room change into a greenish tinted one. Anti talked to the camera in his weird voice about how the subscribers should've never wanted him to come. He blamed them by telling them that it was their fault that Jack was dead.

"NO! STOP!" I screamed. Anti's eyes flickered to mind for a second, before going back to the camera and talking for another minute. I turned off the camera. "ANTI WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST GOING TO PRANK HACK NOT MURDER HIM." Anti's face twisted up into a sadistic smile, flashing his sharp teeth. I backed up as Anti started to back me up into the corner.

"BuT YOu wanTEd To PRaNK JaCk wITh mE?" Anti growled in a deep voice. I started to whimper, what's going on?! I felt my back hit the wall. Anti kept coming closer. He put his hands on either side of me, moving his head inches away from mine.

"Anti? Please stop!" I started to feel tears fall down my face. I cried out to Anti, trying to stop him. I looked up at him, seeing his eyes flashing from total black, to one black and the other neon green, like normal. Finally, his eyes stopped flashing, ending on one black and one neon green.

   "Oh... Oh my God! Y/N I'M SO SORRY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" I pointed over to Jack, still not trusting my voice. "My God." Anti whispered.
-----------------------------------------------------------–-------------------------------

   "I'm so so sorry, Y/N." Anti told me when we got back, trying to comfort me. I just shrugged.

   "'S fine."

   "I honestly don't know what happened! I didn't want to do that! But! I made things better! I brought Jack back and wiped his memory clean of what happened. He thinks that it was all planned. He's okay." I nodded. Should I walk away or hug him?

----------------------------------------------

You know the drill! Hug or walk away?
IM SO FUCKING HAPPY! THANK U GUYS FOR 10K READS ON MY OTHER HOST BOOK AAAAAH! THANK U GUYS SO MUCH.