Heaven and Hell

WARNING!!!: Talking about still borns and other sad stuff!

Anti's POV (Yas!): It had been about a week since Dark and I put that Y/N girl with the Host. There wasn't much sound that came from the basement. Maybe Host already killed her off. Maybe we should check? 

   "Hey, Dark?" I questioned, looking up from the TV that me and Dark were watching. Dark growled and rolled his eyes before looking up at me.

   "WHAT, Anti?" Dark said, voice raising a little. I got shivers down my spine. Dark was hot when he took control.

   "Maybe we should check on Host and the kid, if they're still alive..." I grinned, showing my sharp teeth. Dark smirked.

   "Great idea, babe." I blushed a little, Dark chuckled. 

   "Thanks, babe." I answered, looking down nervously. Dark and I stood up, before opening the door to the basement, ready to see blood. 

Host's POV: The morning was going pretty well between Host and Y/N. She was getting used to all of the horrible living conditions here, she even said that it was better than her house. That makes Host feel nice, both good and bad Host. Even bad Host was starting to like her like good Host did. 

   "Hi, Host!" Y/N smiled, skipping up to Host. Host smiled down at her.

   "Hey, kiddo. How was your sleep?" Host smiled down at her small figure, hugging Host's leg. She gave Host a big cheeky smile.

   "It was great! I had a really good dream too! Do you want to hear it?" She sounded really excited to tell Host. Host chuckled.

   "Of course! Host would love to hear about it." She smiled even wider, if that was even possible. She reached her arms up to Host, hinting that she wanted Host to pick her up. Host obliged, picking her up by the underarms. She giggled a little, Host must've tickled her a little bit.

   "So! I was at my house, but my mean parents weren't there!" She started, smiling. Host chuckled.

   "Well, that's a good start!" Host smiled to her. She nodded eagerly.

   "Then, I woke up in my bed. And, when I went downstairs, you were there, Host! You were with my brother!" She said. Host looked at her, confused.

   "You have a brother?" Host was confused. She nodded again, this time, not as eagerly.

   "Yeah... But... He died before he came out of mommy's belly." She said sadly. Host felt a small bloody tear run down his face. He wiped it away quickly before it fell onto Y/N. 

   "So... Was he your little brother?" She shook her head. Host looked at her, confused.

   "No... He was my older brother... His name was Sam..." 

   "Then how do you know about him? Did your mommy and daddy tell you about him?" Host was curious beyond belief.

   "No... I saw him in my dream. We were in heaven... He told me and said that mommy and daddy wouldn't tell me about him... He also said that that's why they are always so mean to me... They wanted a boy... And got me instead... (Sorry, but this story is for the laddies... If you're a boy, pretend you're a girl!!! Srry!!!) So mommy and daddy hurt me... They wanted my brother... Not me... They said that I should be in hell... And my brother should be with them." She sniffled a little. Host was shocked.

   "S-so... You went to heaven in your dream before?" She nodded before continuing about her dream.

   "Sam was really happy! He said that he always watches us to make sure that we're safe! You were really happy to see me! And when I went to hug him... I couldn't... He told me that he was an angel and not really there with us... But he was at the same time... It was kinda confusing, but it was cool! We ate breakfast together, with Sam smiling and telling us stories about heaven! But it ended pretty soon after that! It was cool though!" She finished as Host put her down.

   "That's a really nice dream! Do you mind if you can go play for a little? Host will be right with you, okay, Y/N?" She smiled and nodded before running off. Host sat down before putting his hands together and praying to Light.

   "Light? Host needs your help? Host is confused... There's a child here... She has a brother in heaven. She can talk to him... What's going on? Please come and help us as soon as you can, Light! Thank you... Amen." Host prayed awkwardly. 

   "Ready to play, Host?" Y/N asked. Host smiled before answering.

   "Yes, Y/N!" 

   "Where are they?" Host heard Dark mumble from the stairs. Uh oh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a deeper chapter... I finally got inspiration! Thanks to you guys! Y'all are so awesome! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!