Something's Wrong

Host's POV: It had been about a month since Y/N and Host got the new room from Dark and Anti. They didn't really bother Host and Y/N anymore... But, something seemed off. Host did not want to scare Y/N, but something was wrong.  Dark and Anti never talked to us anymore. It was alright at first, that was to be expected, since Dark didn't get what he wanted... But, this was different. 

   Y/N was learning how to use her wings, with the help of Payton... She was a really nice girl... Er... Angel. She came about once a week or so to check up on Host and Y/N.  Payton wanted to teach Y/N how to fly, and she was doing well so far. It was difficult for Y/N, but she was a patient angel, she wouldn't give up until she knew how to fly. 

   Host would always get food for Y/N and Host... But whenever he went outside of the room, he would never see Dark or Anti. It was like they disappeared. Host even checked their rooms after a few days, no dice... What if Wilford... No... That wasn't possible... Wilford would never take Dark and Anti... He was always jealous of them though...

   It was Wilford you idiot! Why are you ignoring the obvious truth! You're so stupid, Host. Why don't you just accept the truth, Wilford took them! Don't ignore the answer that's right in front of you! The bad Host taunted. He never threatened Y/N or Payton anymore, he liked them... Which was weird, he didn't like anybody... Not even the good Host.

   Host knows... But why can't Y/N and Host just enjoy this blissful peace for a little longer? She doesn't deserve that kind of stress at that young of an age. This isn't fair! Host thought to himself, mentally glaring at the other Host. Host heard a sad chuckle from the other Host.

   Don't you think that Host wants the same for her? She's too innocent for this... No, this isn't fair, but neither is life... And that's the sad truth of this... You have to tell her... Host looked down, knowing that he couldn't live with not telling her... No, she has to know... Even if it sucks. Host sighed, both of his sides did. Payton was playing with Y/N today... Host hated to interrupt them but, this was serious. Wilford was doing this on purpose.

   "Um... Y/N?" Host asked quietly, trying to get her attention. She heard and looked over, smiling at Host.

   "Yeah, Host?" She asked innocently. Awe man, Host does not want to do this, it isn't fair for her or Payton. They were just young angels, KIDS! They didn't deserve to get news like this. 

   "What's wrong, Host?" Payton asked, clearly reading Host's mind like an open book. Host looked away.

   "Host thinks that Dark and Anti are in trouble... He thinks that Host's other brother, Wilford, took them away... Host thinks something bad might happen to them..." Host hesitated on answering with the full truth, but he had to, no matter how bad it was. Y/N looked confused, while Payton looked crestfallen. 

   "Where is Wilford?" Payton asked. 

   "At his mansion... He left a few years ago after Dark kicked him out... They had a mutual agreement that if any humans that came here were special, they would take them to him... As sort of, servants to him. Host thinks that that's why Dark and Anti were gonna take Y/N to him..." Y/N looked scared. 

   "They were gonna take me away? Is he mean?" Y/N was obviously scared, Host would be too. 

   "Yes... He doesn't exactly like humans... They always try to take him to jail... He's kind of a criminal to the humans. He's hurt and killed people before... And he doesn't exactly care about that." Payton's jaw was set tight, like she had heard about Wilford before, which wouldn't be surprising, as he's done a lot of things that offend the angels, stuff that Host will not talk about.

Payton's POV: If Dark and Anti really were in trouble, Light had to be notified. I prayed a little to him, knowing that he would come very soon. Almost as soon as I opened my eyes, Light was standing there, a look of terror on his face. Light was never scared, this really must be serious. Oh no... 

   "Where are they?!" Light asked, fear in his tone. I was honestly just as scared. Wilford was a really bad guy, hurting poor innocent humans and angels with just the pull of a trigger. I haven't ever met him before, and I'm glad that I haven't... 

   "Host is assuming that they are at Wilford's mansion... Do you think that they're... Dead?" Host asked the last question quietly, but I heard it, and I'm sure Y/N did too, because the color drained from her face. I held her close, telling her that everything would be okay, not even believing that myself. 

   "No... Wilford must want something if he's doing this... He might have heard about Y/N... Do you think that's what he wants?" Light asked, uncertain. Host looked worried. 

   "That would make sense." Host answered, confirming Light's suspicions. Y/N heard the whole exchange.

   "What would Wilford want with me?" Her voice was small, and scared. I held her a little tighter, not wanting them to answer her. Host and Light 'looked' at each other, wondering who should answer. 

   "Not it!" Host said quickly, smirking a little. Light glared at him, but decided to answer for him. 

   "Wilford doesn't exactly like his brothers... Assuming that Dark and Anti told Wilford about you, Wilford would probably want your powers... To use for his own evil, since angels are really powerful. That wouldn't bode well for us..." Light answered. Y/N whimpered and hid her face in my chest, starting to cry. She was too young to take on something like this! But, then again, she's an angel, she'll find a way to get through it! 

   I nodded to myself, trying to believe my own statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for no updating for a little bit... I hope that a longer chapter makes up for it! See y'all angels later! *Winks*