Sam and Mas

Y/N POV: Sam looked around at the four of us, his eye eventually landing on me. I got shivers up my spine, not the bad kind that you get when you feel dread, no, Sam gave me another feeling... And it confused me. Sam smiled at me.

   "Hi... I'm, Sam." He greeted, holding his big hand out to me, I shook it, my mouth slightly open. 

   "I'm, Y/N." I said, breathlessly. Sam chuckled a little.

   "Nice to meet you." He let go of my hand, moving towards Host and Light. "Where's Jack?" He asked.

   "He's back in Ireland." Light answered. Sam nodded.

   "I figured... What about Anti?" 

   "He should be back soon, after he finishes off Wilford." Sam smirked.

   "I'm assuming another one of his plans was foiled?" Sam chuckled when Light nodded. "Figures... Now... Where's Mas?" 

   "Mas?" Payton asked curiously. Sam nodded.

   "My brother... He's basically Anti's equivalent of me..." She nodded.

   "He has to be somewhere around where you were. Why were you stuck in there?" Light asked.

   "Somebody accidentally closed the lid to the tank, so I was stuck in my eyeball form, and I couldn't call out for help..." Sam shook a bit at the memory.

   "Was it an accident for sure?" Host asked. Sam shook his head.

   "I'm assuming Wilford was in here and closed our tanks so we couldn't get out. Now, let's find my bro!" Sam said, starting to look for him.

   "Wait!" I yelped. Everybody turned around to me, questioning looks on their faces. "What's going on?" I was totally lost. Sam smiled kindly, walking up to me. 

   "My brother is lost, we have to find him. Will you help me?" I looked up into his green/blue eye, seeing desperation, but also calmness. 

   "Yes."

------------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY FOOT-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: We had been searching for around an hour, still not seeing anything. Sam was starting to loose hope.

   "Maybe Wilford took him... I don't want to think about that..." I could see green tears start to form in Sam's eye. I rubbed his back a little.

   "We'll find him, I promise." I didn't know where that came from. Sam smiled a little smile.

   "You seem to live up to the title, angel, don't you?" Sam asked, I was caught off guard.

   "How did you know?" I was confused. Sam chuckled a little.

   "The wings gave it away a bit." I turned around, seeing my midnight wings. I blushed.

   "Oh, right. Hehe..." I laughed awkwardly. I looked away, seeing a little red out of the corner of my eye. "Hey... What's that?" I pointed to the red. Sam looked over.

   "...Mas?!" He ran over to the red, turning around the corner. I chased after him, everybody not too far behind me. When I ran around the corner, I saw a tank exactly like Sam's, just red. Sam was hugging it, crying.

   "I never thought that I would see you again! Brother!" I looked and saw a small red eye, with green insides. He looked pretty cool.

   "Sam! Is this Mas?" I asked, Sam finally looking over at me, nodding.

   "Yeah... Y/N! Can you help me get the top off? I can't reach it!" I nodded immediately, fluttering my wings until I got to the top of the tank. I grabbed it, taking the lid off. I looked inside and saw red goo floating around in the tank, similar to the green goo that was in Sam's. 

   "Sam... What is this stuff?" I asked, not sure if I should touch it or not. Sam seemed to read my mind.

   "Don't touch that! That's septic! Only septiceyes can touch that!" I nodded, looking into the tank to see the small red eye looking at me, getting ready to jump out of the tank. I flew away, not wanting to get the septic on me.

   "Come on bro! It's alright!" Sam said as soon as I got out of the way. The eyeball jumped out, landing on the ground, down on one knee with a fist keeping him up. He looked up at us, and I could tell that he was similar to Sam. Mas stood up, walking over to his brother, grabbing his brother tightly. 

   "I missed you." He said simply, his deep voice grumbling. He may have been around 8, but he sounded way older. I took in his outfit, red hair, an eye patch over his right eye, like Sam, a red sweatshirt, black jeans, and red converse. He was VERY similar to Mas, but in the same sense, VERY different. 

   "I missed you too. You look good." Sam said awkwardly. Mas chuckled.

   "Now now, don't be awkward. Plus, you forgot to introduce me to your friend." Mas walked up to me, a smirk on his face. He was cocky, but it suited him. He held his hand out to me. "I'm Mas, because I always leave people wanting to know MORE... And because it's the backwards version of Sam's name." I giggled a little, shaking his hand. He brought it up to his lips, kissing it gently. 

   "Pleasure to meet you." He said simply as I blushed. I didn't see it but, Sam was brooding behind Mas, jealous of his brother. 

   "Oh! You found him! It's good to see you, Mas!" Light greeted. Mas looked over to him, smiling.

   "Nice to see you too, Light." We gave Mas a quick rundown on what had happened lately.

   "That fool Wilford won't ever learn, will he? Ah well, at least we're out." I nodded, smiling at him. Mas winked at me.

   "SO!" Sam said suddenly. "How about we head back upstairs?" Mas smirked up to his brother.

   "Sure. May I?" Mas held his hand out to me. I blushed, taking it and walking upstairs. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH! Two chapters! I hope you enjoy the attention from Mas and Sam! *Wink* *Wonk*