Not What You Think

Hehehehehe... Would you look at that? You chose the good choice by just one vote... If GlitchaKid hadn't voted yesterday, you would have gotten the bad ending... Good job... But not all of the challenges are avoided yet.

This song is for a certain Host/B.H.......

Warnings... Suicide

Y/N POV: "LIGHT!!!!!" I screamed, reaching out towards him. I couldn't ignore the hurt look on Host's face when I called out Light's name instead; I couldn't think about that... Not now. Light nodded his head to me, running faster. Jackson and Wilford looked horrified as Light pulled out his angel blade. 

   "Jackson! Forget about her, let's go!" Wilford screamed, looking over to Jackson. He nodded, running up next to Wilford, who snapped his fingers and disappeared into a puff of pink smoke. Light spat angrily.

   "Fuck! I was so close! Dammit! SHIT! Y/N! Are you okay?!" I nodded, but the pain ran through me as I did. Host walked up to me, grabbing me in a gentle hug. I broke down, sobbing as the pain overtook me. 

   "I-I'm so s-sorry Host! I w-wanted to c-call out to y-you, but I k-knew that y-you were behind L-Light, so it w-would've taken l-longer... I could've d-died." Host shushed me, carding his fingers through my hair. 

   "Host understands." Those two words caused me so much pain. I screamed in anguish. Host flinched a bit, but he was okay. 

   "It's a-all my f-fault!" I yelled to nobody. 

   "No it's not!" Light said, snapping his head to me. 

   I cried out, "I WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK THEM TO THE ABANDONED STORE! THEY KNEW WE WOULD BE THERE! AND I LEAD THEM INTO A TRAP! SELENA MIGHT BE DEAD BECAUSE OF ME!" Host and Light both flinched this time. 

   "It was a simple mistake... It's alright... We forgive you... Right, Host?" Host was twitching. 

   "Host?" I questioned quietly. Host's head snapped towards me. Uh oh.

   "Host's not here right now, Y/N... It's me now..." He grinned at me in a creepy way. 

   "B.H.?" He nodded. 

   "Good job." He praised me as if I was a three year old who just went 'potty' on their own for the first time. I had to admit, even though I was used to B.H., he still terrified me at times. 

   "What happened to Host?" I questioned. B.H. laughed. 

   "He gave up on trying to fight me..." My heart dropped. 

   "I thought you guys learned how to share the body?" B.H. laughed bitterly. 

   "Hardly! Host was just fighting me down, constantly lying about being okay for your sake." B.H. grabbed me. I yelped at the tightness of his hold, which wasn't good for my sore body. Light glared at B.H. 

   "Let her go..." Light growled. B.H. grinned, obviously enjoying the attention. 

   "Sure." He let me go. I stood up quickly, trying not to sob out to Host. 

   "We have more pressing matters, anyway... We gotta find Selena and the others." I nodded, still trying to hold in my tears. 

Selena's POV: Carrying Payton was a lot harder than it sounded. We constantly had to take little breaks just to gather ourselves. We called out to nobody a bunch of times, trying to find Sam and Mas. Surprisingly, nobody came for us... It was like everybody was dead... Oh no...