Captured

Y/N POV: "You ready guys?!" I questioned excitedly. Everybody laughed a little bit at my skittish attitude. 

   "Hell yeah!" Kim answered me. 

   "So, where to first?" Sam asked us. Selena shrugged a little bit. 

   "Maybe we should head into the center of the town." Mas suggested. We all looked at each other, nodding. 

   "Ooh, I like that idea!" Selena said first. There was a collection of yeahs and okays from the rest of us. We started walking to the town. 

--TIME SKIP-- LEZ GO FAM----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV: There was an air of excitement around all of us. Payton was in the back of us, staying quiet. I had almost forgotten that she was coming with us. 

   "Are you okay, Pay?" I asked her. She looked up, startled that I was speaking to her. She had always been closest to Y/N, but I still liked to talk to her sometimes. 

   "Yeah, I mean... Maybe... Ugh... No... I keep sensing that something's gonna go wrong..." She looked down, as if ashamed that she had even brought up what was worrying her. I put a hand on her shaking shoulder. 

   "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be afraid. You and Y/N are angels, remember? Even if some douche tries to ruin our night, you guys, along with Sam and Mas, can protect us. I feel safe around you, why don't you seem to feel safe around yourself?" She looked at me as if I was God himself. Just pure awe.

   "How come you give such good advice?" I blushed and laughed a bit nervously.

   "Umm... I don't know... Maybe I should listen to my own advice sometimes..." Payton laughed.

   "You really should."

   "Hey! I thought I was dating you, not Payton!" Mas said playfully. Me and Payton both blushed and looked at each other before bursting into hysterical laughter.

   "No! It's not like that!" Payton defended, crying from how hard she was laughing. I grabbed her shoulder, wheezing about how I couldn't breathe. Mas grabbed my arm, picking me up bridal style, shaking me around. 

   "NO! WHY?! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" Mas said dramatically. I giggled a bit in his arms. 

   "Put me down you big goof!" Mas chuckled and set me down. 

   "I thought I lost you!" I laughed. 

   "Nah, I'm fine bro!" Mas put a hand over his heart.

   "I've just been bro zoned! NUUU!" I laughed and punched him playfully in the arm.

   "I would never bro zone you! You're my boyfriend and I CHOSE this punishment!" I giggled at the last word. Mas looked hurt again.

   "It is a blessing AND a curse to hold such beauty in one body alone!" I laughed.

   "Whatever helps you sleep at night..."

   "You do..." I blushed madly. 

   "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU WIN!" I yelled, looking away. When I turned back around, Mas was flexing his muscles.

   "You know you like what you see!" I blushed a little bit more before hitting him on the arm, my final fatal mistake. His muscles were flexing, soft, warm, hawt. I shook my head to get out of my trance. Mas was winking at me.

   "Hope you enjoyed, babe!" He grinned at me. 

   "Can we just head into town before I throw up?" Y/N asked, looking a little green. I laughed.