Friday Partay!!!

Y/N POV: Sam..... He was so kind and funny. He knew how to make me smile, even in the worst of times. Even if he didn't know about my self harming, he just had that warm vibe that could make anyone happy. He was the original septiceye, which made him the oldest, and, frankly, the most mature out of him and Mas. Mas was more of a brother to me, even though he was definitely handsome. (You've just decided the fate for the rest of this story)

   With that thought, me, Sam, Mas, and Payton went to talk to Host about going out on Friday.

   "Hey kids, you going to talk to Host?" Dark asked, smirking at us. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. 

   "Yeah, Dark. How are you and your boyfriend doing?" I smirked back at him. His smirk faded as he rolled his eyes. 

   "None of your business! Adult stuff, you wouldn't understand." He looked away. I smirked triumphantly, knowing that I won this argument. 

   "He's down in his room, guys." Ice answered for us. The rest of the ipliers and septiceyes had come to live with us after the whole Wilford thing. They were all really nice to me, almost immediately they let me in as part of their family. The only one that didn't seem to like me was Dark. Probably because I was an angel and he was a demon. Yeah, that WOULD pose some differences. 

   Even Anti was really nice to me, and he was a demon too! He would always be there when I was having trouble being confident in myself. He told me that I was beautiful just the way I was! Even if I didn't believe it, it was nice to have somebody talk to me about stuff like that. Even Light didn't do that. 

   "Thanks, Ice!" Payton smiled at him, making him blush and look away, flustered. We headed to Host's room. Ever since I started.... Um.... "becoming a woman," Host gave me personal space and moved into a different room. B.H. was still there, of course, and was the side that didn't want me to date or even go out for school, even though I could protect myself. 

   Light and Host eventually convinced him that I should be able to go to school, just so I could get smarter and socialize with more humans. I met a lot of good friends there, including my best friends Selena and Kimberly. (THEY'RE BACK BITCHES!!) They both knew what I was and who I lived with. They both watched YouTube as well, where the original people who came before the ipliers and septiceyes, Mark and Jack. I watched them on the daily too.

   Both Selena and Kimberly had been to our mansion before, wanting to finally see where I live. They were both impressed by, well... Everything! Selena seemed to have a thing for Anti, even though he was way too old for her.... And, well, GAY! Kim seemed to like Dark.... The same problems seemed to come up for her as well. 

   "Hey, Host, can we come in?" I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. I heard shuffling in the room, sounding like Host moving to the door. He eventually opened it, surprised to see all four of us at the door. His face held exasperation. 

   "Oh no... What do you have to ask Host this time?" No matter what the plan was, we had to talk to Host about it, seeing that he was oldest iplier. 

   "We were just wondering if we could all go out on Friday? Just to hang out and do friend stuff... Maybe Selena and Kimberly could come too!" The idea popped in my head. There was a muttered agreement among all of us. Host just seemed to be thinking about it.

   "Hmmm... Host guesses that you guys can go out... What time were you guys thinking?" Host asked us. 

   "Maybe right after school? Like we could come and bring Selena and Kim back to drop their stuff off, and then we can go out for a little...?" Host pondered it a bit more.

   "Host guesses... Just be careful alright?" We all nodded, excited for the day planned ahead of us. 

   "Thanks, dad!" I hugged Host. He seemed taken aback.

   "W-what did you j-just call Host?" I thought about it before smiling and hugging him tighter. "Dad...." Host wrapped his arms around me tightly. 

   "Host loves you, Y/N. Be safe on Friday, okay?" I smiled a nodded again.

   "I love you too, dad! Thanks!" I turned around and left, the others following in tow.

TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV: I was so ready for tonight! Getting away from the school and all of the awful teachers for a while. Just being me around my best friends. 

   "I'm so ready for tonight! How about you?" Y/N texted me in the middle of history. I smirked at her.

   "Totally! I just hope that everything goes okay..." I texted back.

   "What do you mean, Selena?" 

   "I just have a bad feeling... Tell me you don't feel that?! You're an angel for fucks sake! You should be able to feel that shit!" I texted back. Y/N chuckled a bit out loud. 

   "Something funny Mrs. L/N?" Mr. Darry asked her, a frown on his face. Y/N looked up, shocked that she was being called on like that. She was probably one of the bests students in the school, she never got in trouble. 

   "N-no, Mr. Darry. I was just thinking about a joke that I told Selena earlier..." Wow... That was a quick lie. 

   "Well, if it's so funny, do you mind sharing with the rest of the class?" Mr. Darry dared her. Y/N stood up gladly in front of the class. 

   "I just told her what S.C.H.O.O.L should stand for..." I smirked, Y/N told me this joke a few days ago and I laughed WAY too hard. (I don't own this joke I got it off of Google cause I'm not funny)

   "And what would that be?" Mr. Darry was a normally chill teacher, so I think he'll find this funny.

   "Six. Cruel. Hours. Of. Our. Lives...." Y/N chuckled at the end of it. I started laughing like a maniac. 

   "Still funny the second time!" I joked. Mr. Darry even chuckled a bit.

   "Alright, that was good, but save it for after class, okay?"

   "Alright sir. Sorry for the interruption." Mr. Darry nodded and continued teaching. 

   "Nice save." I texted her.

   "Thanks, fam." I shook my head, smiling. It was definitely a toss up on who was my favorite friend... Y/N... Or Kim... (THIS CHOICE IS JUST AS MAJOR AS THE LAST ONE! Just a hint, you're an angel, who can withstand attacks a LOT better than humans.... So.... Y/N or Kim?????)