Angel

Y/N POV: "Host...? What's happening?" I said, terrified of what was to happen. Host looked at me, fear in his eyes... Or so I assumed.

   "Dark and Anti are coming down." Host said, his face showing that he was just as nervous as I was. There were three knocks at the giant door.

   "Host?" Dark asked, making sure that he was quiet as he could be.

   "Yes, Dark?" Host asked, trying to act like nothing was happening.

   "Can we come in?" Anti asked, also trying to be quiet, which didn't work that well.

   "S-sure... Brother Dark and Anti may come in." Host stuttered nervously. 

   "Thanks, buddy." Dark said, before unlocking and opening the giant door. Both Dark and Anti walked in, looking up at the two of us. Anti's jaw dropped, while Dark just froze. 

   "Host...? How's Y/N doing?" Anti asked, trying to make sense of the whole situation. 

   "She is alright... How about you, Anti?" Host asked, trying to avoid the elephant in the room.

Host's POV: Why couldn't brother Dark and Anti just leave Host and Y/N alone?! 

   They will never leave you guys alone... You should kill them, Host... The bad Host said, and Host could tell that he was smirking hardcore. Host growled a bit at the bad Host. Bad Host just chuckled darkly. You do want to protect, Y/N still, right? Because Dark and Anti can and WILL take her away from you. Do you want that, Host? The bad Host made a good point. 

   "Not to be mean, Host, but... Why is she still alive?" Dark questioned, treading the situation carefully. Host growled, both of them.

   "Because she's not like the others that you bring for Host to torture... Just leave Host and Y/N alone!" Host growled at them. They both looked taken aback.

   "You do know that you can't keep her, right, Host?" Anti asked, voice low. 

   "Why?" Y/N peeped. Host kind of forgot that she was there the whole time. It surprised all of us, to say the least. 

   "Because, kid, none of the ones that Host plays with survive... Except you. Nobody lives more than three days. It's been a week. This is unhealthy, Host, we have to take her back. Maybe Wilford can deal with her..." Dark seemed to think to himself. 

   "Nobody is taking Y/N away from Host." Host said, gritting his teeth.

   "Don't make us take her away from you, Host." Host stepped in front of Y/N, blocking her tiny frame from brother Dark and Anti.

   "Why can't you just let Host have somebody to be with for once?" Host asked, exasperated. 

   "It's not healthy for you to like a human, Host. You know this." Anti said, trying to take control of the situation.

   "And why's that boys?" A new voice came from the corner of the room. Light... He walked up to the child and picked her up.

   "L-Light... Um... We were just talking with Host." Anti stuttered.

   "Don't be afraid of him, Anti. This isn't any of your business, angel boy!" Dark growled to brother Light.

   "I think that it's my very own business to deal with this, demon boy!" Light smirked at brother Dark. "Host prayed for my help, so I came to him. And it seems that I came just in time..." Light smirked, looking at Y/N. She blushed and looked away. She's always shy around new people, isn't she? Light gave a hearty laugh. 

   "You don't have to be afraid, child. I'm Light. What's your name?" Light asked, using his usual angel charm. The bad Host rolled his eyes at this.

   "Y/N." She squeaked. Light gave a beaming smile.

   "I like that name, it suits you." Light smiled again at her. 

   "Thank you." She smiled, looking at him. She seemed to be warming up to him, which was a good thing. As soon as she looked Light in the eye, his smile faded, he was studying her, like he did with every human that he met. Y/N looked a little wary, as she didn't know what was doing.

   "Um... Mr. Light?" She asked nervously. Light shook himself out of his trance, like he always did in the end. He smiled again, looking at her.

   "I apologized, Y/N L/N, I was just checking your soul." Light said, as if it wasn't that big of a deal. Y/N smiled, it was a good enough excuse for her.

   "Alright, Mr. Light. Did you find anything?" She went along with it.

   "As a matter of fact, I did. But, how about you go over and play with some of your toys over there, okay?" Light asked, obviously wanting to talk to Host, Dark, and Anti. Y/N nodded and ran over to where all of her toys, (that Host may or may not have taken from... places in the middle of the night...) were. As soon as she left, Light's eyes showed fury towards Anti and Dark. Host decided that it would be best to not speak unless Light talked to Host.

   "Are you two idiots crazy?!" Light whisper yelled at Dark and Anti. They both flinched, knowing that they were screwed. 

   "We found her wondering around by herself... So we took her to be company for the Host." Dark explained. Light raised his eyebrow, not buying it at all.

   "Are you done?" Light asked. Both Anti and Dark nodded, looking down. Light was used to having Dark and Anti bring Host a 'playmate', but it was never a child, so he was reasonably pissed. Light turned to Host. "You never hurt her, did you, Host?" Light asked, Host just shook his head. 

   "No he didn't." Host answered, quietly. Light nodded.

   "Good. Because if you did, I would have to smite you for hurting another angel." All of us looked up, shocked. Angel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!!!! OOOOH!!! I'm sorry that it took so long!!!