21.Bang, Bang

"Come out from wherever you are Pius Valor. Or I'll shoot you beautiful wife." Pius heard and dread coursed through his veins.

The shooters had gotten Catra....or Lunia.

They were both equally important. No doubt Lunia was a cold bitch, but she had life in her and Hanes loved her like hell, he'd curse Pius for life if anything happen to her. Nobody knew what happened to her beyond the demon castle walls but anything that happened to her here would be considered as a fault on Pius' part.

And he didn't want that burden on him.

He got out from behind on of the pillars he was hiding behind.

He was first hiding in the bushes, then behind the buffet and now behind the pillar so that they wouldn't know from where he was shooting.

Philip Norton stood beside Catra/Lunia with a gun to her neck. He was holding her by the waist and his face was very close to her neck and she looked like she might puke from his breath.

Philip was a werewolf. He had a keen sense of smell and obviously came to know that the shooter was Pius.

He smirked at Pius and stuck his tongue out of lick the side of Catra/Lunia's neck.

"I knew you would come out Pius. Your gone all soft now that you've found a wife for yourself. Tell me, is she your true mate? Maybe I'll steal her from you like how you stole my mate from me. Working for your father was just an excuse. My real motive was to kill you for stealing my mate from me."

Pius narrowed his eyes at his father, who refused to meet his glare. "I don't know what your talking about " he said to the growing werewolf, keeping his eyes at his father, letting Philip's words sink in.

"You look at me, Vampire. I'll shoot your darling if you don't. "He threatened making Pius obey.

Pius gritted his teeth. At least his father was a gun point too.

"You know how this all started? I'll tell you.

Years ago, when I was working for you, we came to the castle together. You wanted to meet your slut. Do you remember? Your slut, Melanie? MY mate? She saw me. She made the connection. Still, she refused to accept me and continued sleeping with you like I didn't exist. " he sneered, digging his fingers in Catra/Lunia's waist.

He pointed the gun at Pius, suddenly. "You remember that day don't you? Say Yes. "

"Yes." And Pius did. It was the last day he had hooked up with Melanie before buying his own slave. He remembered it well because Melanie had acted strange that day. Now he knew why she had.

"I was planning to assassinate you. And then just at the right moment, Your father came to me. He gave me lakhs to murder you. It would be shooting down two birds with one arrow. I'd get money and I'd get Melanie once you died because everyone knows what a money hungry bitch she is. " He said, laughing.

"And now that I already have them both, I planed to finish you all off and fly away somewhere you wouldn't find me. It's my perfect plan. I would have done it from far but I wanted you to know who your murderer is and why your going to die. And you are going to die." He said, pushing Catra/Lunia away and stalking towards Pius with the gun pointed to his head.

Pius closed his eyes and saw his Catra's pretty face before him. He saw Peter's angelic face, Hanes rugged, handsome face and lastly he heard his mother's voice singing to him.

He was sad that he wouldn't get to see his son grow up. He was sad that he would get to have more kids with Catra.

But he accepted his fate. Philip was filled with hate. He had no doubts that he was going to die. He could almost taste the Werewolf's hate on his tongue.

He wished that he'd had more time. More time with Catra. More time with Peter. More time with his mother. More time with all those he loved.

But he couldn't change his fate. If he had to die then he would die.

Philip pulled the trigger.

The shot rang out.