8.New Beginning

I woke up to my son's cries. The bed was empty and cold. The windows was open and banging as the wind and rain blew in.

Pisces was shaking me awake and screeching at the windows.

I jumped up from the bed and rushed towards the window. My son was a bit wet and crying loudly.

I quickly closed it getting wet myself. The wind and rain blowing on my face making me cold.

Peter cluched at shoulders and I realised I was naked. I spared a glance at Pisces, my face flaming.

He looked away and hid under my bed.

I signed and shook my head and walked towards the bathroom.

After getting my son naked and some hot water ready in a bathtub, we both sat in together.

Peter was still sniffing and I still held him close. His head on my shoulder.

I coed at him and rubbed his tiny back.

"I'm so sorry I didn't wake up earlier ,baby." I said and kissed his wet, black head.

His head moved and he looked towards the door. I turned around in the tub to looked where he was looking.

Pius stood at the door. His lips swollen and hair tousled. His gaze was heated and his clothes not worn properly.

Then his scent reached my nose.

He reeked of perfume and of Melanie.

Tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them out and turned my attention towards my son who was squirming and coeing at Pius.

"I came to check on him." Not on me.

"As you see, he's fine, you can go now." I was glad my voice didn't break.

Instead of going as I expected him to, he came closer and locked the door behind him.

"I also came to see if you needed me....In any way." He said, his voice husky. Tingles raced up my spine and my cilt throbbed painfully.

My stomach had stopped paining but I was still thirsty for his blood. I stole a glance at his throbbing vein at his neck.

He gave me a slow seductive smile and started stripping.

I panted as he stood before me naked and hard and took painfully slow strides towards the bathtub.

Peter coed and reminded me of his presence. I looked down as his little hand came on my swollen breasts.

"Looks like we're all hungry." Pius whispered.

I smiled shakily at my son and cradled him in my arms as Pius got into the tub with us.

He pulled me towards him and laid me on his chest. His hard cock poked my butt and he moaned.

Peter latched on and started sucking in greedy pulls. I winced.

"Does it hurt?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Just when he starts. " He nodded and his hand came on my thigh. His tongue liked at my throat.

I held Peter with one hand and put my other hand on Pius' head beckoning him towards my neck.

"Drink from me." I whispered. He groaned and struck me hard enough to make me moan.

His hand circled my belly, one hand going towards my vagina and pinching my cilt.

I moaned. "Relax." He said when Peter started to squirm.

I blushed at the fact that Pius was fingering me in our son's presence.

Pius chuckled and continued to drink his share.

Oh, what a picture it posed. My husband drinking at my neck and my son drinking at my breasts.

Only one of them loved me.

I wanted both.

I closed my eyes and thought about my past.

My kidnapping. My auction. Meeting Pius. Being raped. Being his slave. Falling in love with him. Getting separated. Waking up alone as a Vampire. My lonely pregnancy. The last couple of months.....

I longed to have my past back. But if I did, then I wouldn't have my Peter.

I will have to bring the past in the future. If Pius can't remember our time together. I will make him new memories.

I haven't attempted and had lost all hope of making him love me again. But now I will attempt. I will try.
Pius will love me again.

I will make him love me again.

This will be our new beginning.