6.A Reason

"- succumbed to the sickness and killed everyone in this Palace including your son?" I heard Hanes voice when I gained consciousness.

My senses invaded me. I could smell, blood, sex and musk. And then I remembered what happen in the last hours. And atlast I felt the pain that coursed through my body.

I groaned and tucked into a ball pressing my belly.

I felt cold hands touching me and pushing me straight. "Calm down, it's the effects of the retreating bloodlust." I heard Hanes voice.

"Take her with you, Pius. I expect her to be taken care of. Properly this time."

Muscular arms picked me up and I groaned as the pain intensified.

"Feed her again after an hour or so."

"Yes, grandfather." It was indeed Pius' voice.

"I will check on her."

"Yes, grandfather." His voice was monotonous. Angry. The calm before the storm. I shivered in fear.

Pius took me down the stairs and towards our room in silence. I groaned in pain all the way. My stomach hurt so bad that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

When we entered our room , Pius threw me down on the bed, painfully, I might add.

I groaned but then Pius had his hand over my mouth, muffling me and his weight over my body.

FYI, Heavy weight.

Pius had built his muscles again over the month and he was back to his normal muscular self. And now his muscular body was smashing me under him and I regretted all the times I had admired him.

"So now I know who your mysterious new lover is. You are one dirty little bitch, you know that? Going behind my back and fucking my grandfather. You thought I wouldn't come to know? " He asked.

My eyes widened at his accusation and bile rose up my throat again. I shook my head to deny.

He laughed at my face. "I smelt sex, sweat and blood in that room. My grandfather was only wearing a bathrobe. And there were pillows thrown everywhere acting as the evidence of your wild lovemaking! " He said and removed his hand from my mouth.

"No-" I started to say but a tight slap stopped me and stunned me.

My face was thrown to the side, blood filled my mouth and tears filled my eyes. Atlast it would always come to this. It would always come to be the way it had been before. Pius hitting me and using me. I feared this from the day I came to know of his memory loss. And my fears were proven right.

I kept my mouth shut when Pius unzipped his pants and pushed my skirt up.

I looked at his shrewd face with teary eyes. I had promised Hanes that I wouldn't tell Pius about his....affairs. I wouldn't break that promise.

"I thought maybe you had stopped all the cheating and was being a faithful wife because your werewolf lover is back in Canada, how would you get him now? But today, I know that you haven't stopped. You've just moved on to the next person. Your always going to be the same unfaithful bitch." He said and slapped me again.

Pius fisted his hand in my head and looked into my glassy eyes. "Bloodlust he says? he must've mistaken your lust for sex into lust for blood. He's an old man, hasn't had sex since my grandmother died a few years ago. Easy to seduce. I won't blame him. Your the one to blame." He said and thrust into me.

My stomach still ached and his intrusion was unwelcomed.
I groaned in pain and my hands scratched his shoulders.

He moaned and forced my face into his neck. "Drink Bitch." He murmured and nibbled my ear. I shook my head. Not yet. I was still in pain. I wouldn't enjoy it.

"I don't want you to enjoy it." He said reading my mind, before biting his own wrist and making himself bleed. Blood was still tempting. I was still hungry.

I shook my head and turned away from the sight. I want to enjoy it.

He laughed in my face before pinching my nipple and making me moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Pius then forced his bleeding wrist into my mouth and his blood mixed with mine.

I latched on and sucked the sweet blood. My stomach still clenching in pain. Tears fell from my eyes ad I sucked and Pius only made my agony more painful as he kissed my tears away. He knew how much it hurt me when he was gentle. He knew I missed my real Pius and this was his way of taunting me.

I think Pius reads the book called 'Different Ways of Taunting Catra. '

He licked the side of my neck and then sucked under my ear making me moan. I felt a punch of pleasure. With Nikolai Shizkov, I felt a pinch but it was nothing compared to what I felt with Pius.

His member moved inside me. "I love it when you respond. " he whispered. I sucked harder and then licked the wound and pushed his hand away. I then proceeded to flip us over and straddled his hips. He groaned and tried to pull my shirt off.

And I don't know what came over me but I stood up. My legs on either side of Pius and slowly started stripping.

Pius' face was scrunched up in pain and a little confusion when I was done. Pearly drops of cum already leaked out from the tip of his penis.

"I'm gonna come." He warned. I gave him a seductive cat like smile. He moaned and opened his arms beckoning me to come to him. I got on my knees and straddled his hips again. His head touching my cilt, I rubbed myself on him and he groaned.

"Don't tease me." He gritted out and with one swift move flipped us over and slammed himself into me.

My stomach pain was long forgotten. And I cried out in pleasure as I felt Pius' cock burst inside me. He groaned still moving over me. His fingers reached down between us and pinched my cilt.

"Come for me. I want to see you come." He said, his voice enough to make me come.

I exploded around him. My pussy getting tight and squeezing him. He shouted another release and slumped as a sweaty mess over me.

I held him close, savouring these moments before he would become his own cold and mean self again. This was the first time Pius was gentle and cared about my release.

Was it going to be the last again?

Am I bipolar?