7.Sometimes

I woke up when the sky was still dark. My cock was painfully hard and my body was tangled with Catra's.

I pushed her away disgusted. I can't believe myself.

She slept with my grandfather and now I let her sleep with me. And I enjoyed it just as much as she did.

I'm gross.

I cursed as I got out of the king sized bed and walked towards the bathroom for a cold shower.

---

The sky was dark with clouds. Rain fell heavily over the small town in Athens. The gates were heavily guarded because of the demon king.

I needed to get out of this place as soon as possible. Yesterday my plans were delayed because of Catra. But I won't let her do it again.

I strode towards my son's room and opened the door without making a sound.

Peter was sleeping deeply. His butt up in he air. Pisces was sleeping under the cradle, making snorting sounds as he dreamt.

I whistled lowly to wake Pisces up. He was up in a jiffy and saluted me after rubbing his eyes and licking his hands.

I grimaced but saluted him back.

"Take Peter to his mama's room. She's sick. If he might wake up for a feed then she won't have to go far." I said. Pisces nodded his head and gently carried Peter and placed the sleeping toddler's head on his shoulder, dragging the cradle behind him in one hand.

I opened the door for him and followed him to our room.

Once Peter was safely in his cradle and Pisces back to snorting and snoring under the bed, I placed a kiss on my son's head and exited the room.

Melanie was sitting in front of a mirror and curling her hair when I entered her room.

I latched the door behind me and walked towards her to stand behind her.

She gave a sly smile in the mirror. Her lips fatter than usual.

"What happen to your lips?" I asked.

"Aren't they beautiful? "She asked as she pouted in the mirror.

"I got them fatter." She said licking them. She then turned around in the chair and pulled me closer by my hips.

Her hands undid my belt as I pushed her robe away from her tanned shoulders.

"Why did you suddenly leave today?" She asked me later as we lay on the bed, naked and covered by the bedsheets.

"I found Catra sleeping with my grandfather. " I told her. I keep no secrets from my lover. I don't care if I'm already married to someone else , Melanie is always going to be my true love.

"Why are you still with her? She's cheating on you." She said.

So am I. I wanted to say but caught myself before I could.

"I have to be with her. My grandfather will not let me be with anyone else. And I love my son, he needs his mother."

"I could be a mother to him too." She said kissing my neck. "You can't take that right away from her. It's cruel." I said pulling her hot body over mine.

She kissed my chest making her way to my neck. I turned my head at the side for her. She giggled. It was that annoying giggle she always made when I talked dirty to her and therefore I had stopped. I guess I'll have to stop feeding her too.

I hate it when she giggles. She sounds dumb.

She had recently died her hair blue. The smell was right now in my nose. Troubling me.

Her breasts were full of silicon, just like her lips.

Little things like this made me feel happy that I'm married to Catra. She was naturally beautiful, her beasts were soft and creamy. Her lips lush.

Melanie giggled again. "Someone's hard again." She said wriggling her eyebrows.

She sat up and caught my cock with one hand. When she positioned it under her opening, I caught her shoulders and shook my head.

"I want your mouth on me." I said.

She smiled again and pushed back and my cock disappeared in her greedy mouth.

I pulled the bedsheet over her head and closed my eyes.

Catra's face lingered before me. Her lips pulled in a smile. She never smiled at me...only at my son.

I imagined her smiling at me, her eyes twinkling. I imagined her kissing me. Her lips moving with mine. Her pale hands tangled in my hair. Her blond curls all over the pillow, smelling of vanilla. Her lush, seductive body under mine. Her long legs around my waist, heels digging into my back.

I groaned as I released and was instantly disgusted.