2.Accusations

Pius Valor ^^^

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and shook my head still laughing at Catra's expense.

Poor little whore, her lover isn't in the castle and she has to follow the strict rules.

I laughed again and walked out ready for my day.

I didn't spare Catra a glance knowing that she was a crying mess, but not caring one bit.

I closed the door with a bang and walked towards my son's room that was just besides out.

Two maids were inside the room, coeing at my son and showing him some toys to try to stop his crying.

Their head jerked towards me when I entered the room and they both hurried out. I smiled warmly at my boy who was still crying.

Little Peter Hanes Wyatt Valor was red faced and his failing hands were trying to cause damage.

I laughed as I picked him up and hugged him to my shoulder, his little hand fisted my shirt and he started hicupping.

"Oh Peter, my little boy, I'm going to miss you." I said kissing his squirming back. I was going out of town for a week, in search of my sister and her mate. They saved me but they never came back, I need to find them. They have the details of who attacked the Valor mansion. And I need to know.

I held my son back and cradled him in my hands to try and make him fall asleep. He looks just like me ,I'm so proud that he's my son and not someone else's, Catra is capable of pinning him on me if he's still another's but I know he's mine, I can smell it. And I've seen his birth, how hard Catra tried to push him out but he wasn't growing in her womb, it was an abdominal pregnancy, and we're so lucky he even survived.

I looked down after heard some sucking sounds.

And I laughed loudly.

Peter was sucking my nipples through my shirt. I pulled him away and placed him in his crib.

"You won't get no milk from me. " I laughed at him.

Peter continued crying and I heard some familiar chocking and coughing sounds. I looked around searching for my friendly sea demon.

Someone caught my leg from under the cradle.

Green wet hands on my new Gucci's. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Come on out, Pisces." I said and the sea demon obeyed.

He crawled out and gave me a very sick wet hug. I hugged him back for old times sake, knowing that I would have to change my clothes again.

"I call Cat?" He asked me pointing towards my son.

Cat. Catra. I nodded my head. He grinned and gave me a thumbs up and then stuck his fingers in his mouth as he walked out of the room.

"Don't worry baby your mama will be here soon. " I said to him and kissed his forehead waiting for Catra's ass to get here.

Catra.

I was dragged into my son's room still wearing my nightgown and trying not to stamp Pisces' legs.

He's hungry, Pisces said and I nodded my head.

"I'll get him." And then I was pushed into the room.

Pius stood in the middle with Peter in his arms. Peter and Pius looked so good together that I felt like an intruder. I was about to turn away when Pius called out to me.

"Come here ,Catra, our child is hungry, you need to feed him. " Pius said, striding towards me.

I signed and took my son in my arms when Pius was close.
My baby stopped crying as soon as I held him.

I coed at him and opened the top buttons of my nightgown as I walked towards my rocking chair. My baby had already latched on to my nipple by the time I was seated.

Pius stood behind us, watching as his son fed. I winced at Peter's desperate pulls. And I felt immediately guilty.

"You didn't wake up last night to feed him did you?" Pius said in that cold voice of his and I knew that he was angry at me.

Who's fault was it? I cursed in my mind and instantly regretted it.

Pius came and stood in front of me. "Look at me, Catra." He said angrily. I raised my gaze to his and braced myself for his hurtful insults.

"You are blaming me for this? Your his mother your the one that is supposed to feed him on time." He said glaring.

I glared back. "I'm tired, Pius, and you tire me out even more every night. I can't help it!" I said rocking my child, who sensing the tension in the room had stopped feeding at was fussing.

"I have my needs Catra, you better start doing you work properly, it's the only work you have. You can't be a good, faithful wife so, you might as well be a good mother." And with that he banged the door as he walked out of the room.

And Peter wailed.