11.Traitor

I blew away some smoke as I watched the brown head of the captain's slave go up and down, swallowing my length into her warm, wet mouth.

"It will be late night when we reach Canada." The Captain's harsh voice said.

He was looking out of the window and drinking whisky straight from the bottle.

He was new in the ship. The previous captain's son. Somewhere in his late twenties. He would be handsome if those cuts on his face magically vanished. He was deeply tanned, having black hair that was tied into a pony tail at the nape of his neck. His eyes were as brown as the whisky in his bottle.

I sucked the air from my cigarette again. "Smoking is bad. It lowers the fertility. " He said, giving me a wry smile.

"Drinking does equal damage. And I already have a son, have been smoking since I turned 17....Some 100 decades back. " I replied and put my free hand into the slave's hair and pushed her face down.

"Suck harder." I demanded and she moaned.

The captain chuckled. "She likes to be treated like a slave. Likes to be commanded. A natural submissive. " He boasted and walked towards the desk.

I was sitting behind the desk, on the captain's chair. But he didn't dare say anything to me. Good.

"Are you sure my sister and her werewolf mate are in Canada?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Your sister's mate has unmistakable white hair. The werewolves with white hair are very less and considered as rare population by the Werewolf govt. Milo guy was easy to find because they always keep a track of his whereabouts and I'm damn sure your sis is with him. They're very much protective of their mates. He wouldn't let her out of your sight. " He said absently looking down at his slave and stroking his dick through his leather pants.

He was pretty stylish for a pirate.

I looked down at the slave, who was trying her hardest from the past half hour to get me to orgasm. I wasn't paying attention, then. I am now.

"Dance. Shake your ass, shake your tits, I want to see you dance." I said and she stood up.

She went towards the pole that was attached to the ceiling for this very purpose and started doing sensual movements with her naked body.

I closed my eyes and imagined Catra's face instead of the slave's. Her lush body, full of delicious curves, sliding down the pole. Her full breastfeeding, nipples tweaked, gleaming with my saliva. Her cheeky butt, moving side to side. And those green eyes of hers, staring with hunger and desire.

I came...hard.

---

"You look lovely today." Nikolai said as he entered the garden.

The sun shone brightly overhead and I was really happy that we were having tea in the garden. I was wearing a beach hat and black shades to save myself from the sun. I could only be out here for a few hours longer than normal Vampire's because I had more of human in me.

Nikolai was a demon, he could stay here in the hot sun for however long he wanted, he didn't even need protection.

He looked handsome in a black shirt covered by a leather jacket and blue jeans. He grinned as I smiled at him.

"Red compliments your pale skin." He said and sat down on the chair opposite me on the other side of the coffee table.

He looked around at the bushes and trees. "This place is beautiful. " he complemented.

"I tend to it myself." I was used to...from my days of being a slave.

"Ah, no wonder. I must say, you have the gardening skills that rivel my own grandmother's. And she was a great gardner. " He said, some unidentified emotion in his eyes.

"You were close?" I asked. He nodded.

"I grew up with her. My father was always warring with other species. My mother died during birthing my brother. " He said.

"My mother committed suicide when I was little. My dad's still alive and back home in the states. I haven't talked to him for long." I will never.

"You have any siblings? My father was always getting different women pregnant. I had many siblings and I still do. My grandma took care of all of us. It was like a boarding school. She was the headmistress and we her students, except for the fact that we were all born from the same father." I was happy he didn't ask about my mom. But surprised by his openesss. I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"I only have one. And elder brother, he was here in December. He's a werewolf. Has a beautiful daughter and a...somewhat beautiful mate. He returned to Canada after a while. He said he'd be back in June for my birthday." I said remembering the latest conversation I had with Jason. He promised he'd call but never did. I signed.

"So that's why your name is June. Catra June Wyatt."

I nodded and corrected him. "Catra June Wyatt Valor. I'm married. But let's pay attention to why your here. You requested a meeting. What's wrong?" I asked.

His posture straightened and he looked around. "Last night before I fell asleep, I got a message from my brother, Santino. I tried to talk to Hanes but he refuses to spare me a glance. Your the only Valor that will listen to me. " He said and kept the cup of tea back on the coffee table. I put my cup down too.

This looked important.

"You must not know...very few people know. We demons are the best weapons dealer. Guns, bombs, bazookas, we sell them all. Santino says that last week a clan of Vampire's raided our base in Utah. They took many rifles and bombs. Santino claimed that one of them was wearing the badge of a royal guard at the Vampire Castle." He explained and looked at me. Expecting me to know further.

And I did know.

"We have a traitor among us."