The End?

Aphmau's Pov

We need to find him soon.... I can feel his aura.... but it's weak.... He has changed..... he's more powerful than ever... The Shadow Knights have gone to sever him...The gang flies a little behind me as I try to follow his aura.... it's dead silent.... but finally I break the silent...

Aphmau- He's in there....

I point to what looks like an abandoned building... It's walls were crumbling..... but from a large  piece of the crumbled walls, there Shad step out as he was joined with the Shadow Knights behind him...

Katelyn- Aphmau, we'll take the Shadow Knights! Take Aaron!

I simply nod yes and we all charged at them while I transforming in my Demon form........ He slashes his sword at me as I block....

Shad- Irene....*Says in a creepy way*

Irene- Shad, please...*tears form in her eyes*

Shad- *Blasts her in a wall*

Shad- You left in the nether as your friends torn me apart piece by piece! You left me to die!

Irene- I-I'm sorry Shad, I-i had no choice...

Shad- YOU HAD A CHOICE!

He starts to charge at me as I quickly dodge as he hits the wall....

Aphmau- That's must of hurt....

I heal myself and try to create a force field around him.... He slashes at the force field.  Then it breaks.

Shad- You really think that was going to hold me?

I have to try again...if I get the chance.... He charges at me again as I dodge him again. This time he stops himself and turns around. He started to throw fireballs and dark magic at me as I barely dodge all of them. Then sends a sonic blast at me.... It hits me as I crash into a wall. I slowly get up. Holding my stomach I could feel many broken ribs. He starts charging at me as I quickly put up a force field to stop the impact...but it failed..

Shad- YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO STOP ME?!?!?!

He charged right through the shield like it wasn't there and stabbed me in the stomach..... I could pain everywhere in my body....

Irene- Ugh!

He pulls his sword out as I fall to the ground on my side.... I transform back to normal as I am too weak to stay in my form....  I know what I need to do..... I will not win this fight....

Gang- APHMAU!

As they take their eyes off the Shadow Knights, they get hit from behind to the ground....

Shad- Oh Irene, you have grown weak with out me to challenge you.

He's filled with so much more power this time.... I can not kill him.... even if i wanted to....

Shad- Oh and here are your friends ready to see me kill you!

I lay there on my side as I watch the gang get push to the ground.... I have pull them down with me....

Aphmau- K-Katelyn.....

Katelyn- I'm sorry I failed you....*she's looks down*

Aphmau- Y-you didn't fail me. I-i failed all of you.... I-I'm sorry....

Shad- That's enough talk!

I roll on to my back... As his back faced the gang, he aims his sword my heart ready to kill me......

Irene- W-what ever happens Shad, I-i still love you....

Again he stared deep into my eyes as I stared back.... I can let him kill me....finally I grab the sword and stab myself...

Shad- NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!

As he said that his eyes seemed to fade from to normal......

Irene- I-i'm sorry.... G-good bye...

Then everything when black. 

Aaron's Pov

Shad- IRENE!!!

Katelyn- Have you finally notice what you have done?

I just stare at her lifeless body thinking about what up have done..... I killed my own love.....

Shad- Release them....

Gene- But-

Shad- RELEASE THEM!

The Shadow Knights cut the ropes as the gang get up from the ground.

Katelyn- She loved you, Aaron... She couldn't kill you....

I just looked down.... I shouldn't have died.....

Katelyn- She said she would die for you... I'm sorry I didn't see it coming.... I couldn't stop her....*she turns around and stare off into the distance*

I have costed my love's own life...... It should have been me.....

Katelyn- Aaron, don't go off trying to kill yourself.... She doesn't want you to die with her, she wants you to live...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's end it here....*Smirks* Btw I'm not that person who kills a important Character. So don't worry.

Garroth- Hey, whaaattt are you doing, Myth?

Myth- Nothing??? *has a confused face*

Laurence- Sure....

The new MCD is killing me!!!!! BTW follow me on Twitter for when new chapters will come up. My Twitter is Melinda Tea. It should be a picture of a wolf. I am also starting a fanfic soon for MCD Season 3. So that will be out soon. Anyways......

Byeeeeeeee!

~Mythicalwolf