Emotionless

Aphmau's POV

It's Monday morning and the first day of school. Ugh, I have to get ready. Hopefully this school is different and no one finds out my secret. Anyways my name is Aphmau. I'm emotionless.... Broken.. I'm a loner because of that and my past experiences. Shivers go down my spine just thinking about it. Stop talking to yourself and get ready. Anyways I hop in the shower and take a quick, warm shower. Then I put on a black tank top, some black legging, and a black hoodie. I also put on some black eyeliner. (Picture above she has black hair not blond) I pull up my hood and head to the bus stop with my backpack and phone in hand.

As I wait for the bus, my phone starts to buzz. My friend FC is texting me.

FC- Hey Shu! Ready for school?

Shu(Aphmau)- hey FC! Well I guess I'm ready....

FC- Don't worry. I'll be here for you if you need me.

Shu(Aphmau)- Thanks FC

Fc- btw I'm on the bus right now. How about you? I think we have one more stop.

Shu(Aphmau)- I'm waiting for the bus right now. Oh here it comes talk to you in a minute.

FC- k

~On the Bus~

I step on to the bus and everyone goes silent. They all stared at me. All but a few people. I start walking to a seat next to a masked and hooded guy with black hair.

Aphmau- H-hi, can sit here?

The guy- Sure, go ahead.

Aphmau- Thanks..

Then I started to text FC again.

Shu- Hey, I'm back. Btw I'm sitting next to this guy with raven black hair.

*thinks*All of the sudden I hear the guy's phone go off. Hmm... probably a conincidence. Anyway.

FC- hey this girl with a black hood is sitting next me.

Shu-...

Fc- r u ok?

Shu- Fc what school do u go to?

Fc- umm... PDH why?

Shu-...

*thinks*WAIT! AM I SITTING RIGHT TO HIM???

Aphmau- FC?!?!?!?!?

Boy- SHU??!!?!?!

*I hug him and he hugs back.*

FC- It's sooo good to finally meet you!!!

Aphmau- I know.

Aaron- My name's Aaron. What's your?

Aphmau- My name's Aphmau. You can call me Aph though.

Aaron- Are you ok? You kinda of act emotionless......

Aphmau- Oh... yeah... about that... uh... it's because of my past and I rather not talk about.*looks down*

Aaron-Oh ok... Just remember you can tell me anything.

Aphmau- Okay.... So when did you starting to PDH? This is my first year.

Aaron- This is my second year. When we get to school I want you to meet my friends.

Aphmau- O-ok....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my story. I know it's really bad and I suck at writing but I was bored. Soo yeah....

Travis- Hey! Your writing isn't that bad.

Laurence- yeah Myth

Well I think it's bad. So it's bad. Anyways I will try to post every Sunday. So sorry if I don't. Thanks for reading!

~Mythicalwolf