The Quiet Morning

Aaron's Pov

For dinner I made homemade chicken wings. After we ate we went to bed and watched some Fairytail. As the episode finished, I turn to my right and see Aphmau has fallen asleep. Everything seems so perfect now...... I have everything I ever wanted...... I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Aphmau's Pov

I slowly open my eyes and get up to look to the side of me. He's still asleep. I smile at him then lay back down thinking to myself . Life sometimes is great, other times not so much...... But this is a time where everything seems to be good......He's back and we are together....

Aaron- Good morning! *kisses her*

Aphmau- *yawns* Morning

Aaron-*yawns* let get ready for school.

Aphmau- okay. Can you cook breakfast?

Aaron- Only if you make it with me.

Aphmau- Of course!

Aaron- *smiles*

I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine and put on a cute purple crop top and some shorts. As I rush down stairs I see Aaron wearing his usual red jacket without a shirt and jeans. His back is turn towards me.... *Smirks* I have an idea.....

Aaron's Pov

As I was grabbing some eggs for breakfast something or someone suddenly tackled me to the ground, making me drop the eggs. Then I found Aphmau on top of me laughing then putting out her hand to catch the eggs like nothing happened.

Aaron-*laughs* I hate you!

Aphmau-*laughs* Nahhhh you love me.

Aaron- Fine you win. *Kisses her*

Aphmau-*Kisses back* Now let make breakfast and not drop the eggs this time.

Aaron- HEY! You jump on me!

Aphmau- Whatever you say! *Smirks*

I'm gonna get her back! She'll probably kill me but.... It will be worth it! *smirks*

Aphmau's Pov

Oh my Irene! I got him so good! He almost dropped the eggs. Again!..... *sighs* This reminds me of the old times. *smiles*

Flashback....

Irene- SHAD!

Shad- *jumps and throws the eggs in the air* WHAT!?!?!?

Irene- *on the ground laughing and catches the eggs* Hahaha hahaha!

Shad- I hate you. -_-

Irene- Love you too!

Flashback Ends.....

Time Skip to the school gate......

Aaron's Pov

As Aphmau and I walk to school, I suddenly felt a dark present grow near. Someone or something is here......

Aphmau's Pov

Aaron and I were walking to school talking about the old times and how we would prank each other all the time. But suddenly I see Aaron's eyes turn black. His eyes were filled with emptiness and looked like an endless void. Suddenly a chill when down my spine. Someone or something is watching us...... I quickly glanced side to side for anything then quickly turn to Aaron staring deep into his empty eyes........

Aaron's Pov

Aphmau quickly search around with her eyes and turned back to me. Her eyes were blood red reminding me of the fiery depths of the nether...... She knows something is near.... But what is it......All I know is it's coming....closing and closing..... Still walking we finally reached the inside of the school.....

Aphmau's Pov

What is it....... it's coming closer...... we finally walked inside the school and it seemed to disappear......Hmmm...... Both Aaron and I reacted to it......

Aaron's Pov

....I don't feel it's presents now...... What was that?

Aaron- What was that?

Aphmau- I-i don't know.... Your eyes turned black like a void....

Aaron- Yours turned blood red like the nether...... Maybe I can have the Shadow knights look around.....

Aphmau- maybe.....

But little did they know, there was a Dark figure standing right behind them creepily smiling in the darkness..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update last week and again it's short. Anyways....What do you guys think the Dark figure is?

Laurence- Savory?

Savory- What.... -_- Fight me!

Laurence- Ahhh!

Myth- uh...No?

Laurence- Awww......

Myth- ummm....I'm going to get ready. See you later Laurence.

Laurence- Bye!

Travis enters the room

Travis- Hey Laurence! Savoy.....

Sarovy- hi.-_- Soooo.... Are one of you guys Myth's boyfriend or something.

Laurence and Travis- NO!

Savory- Oh really? You guys seem so protective of her.

Travis- No we're not! ... we're just looking out for her......

Savory- Suurrreeeeee!

Myth-*pops in the door* Aww... that's so sweet of you two.....But for your information! I can take care of the myself!

Anyways thanks for reading and please vote and leave a comment. Byyeeeee!

~MysticalWolf