19. House of Dicks - Literally

Start from the beginning

"Alright boys, play nice, and lets go!" I skipped to Avi and pulled her from Caleb's grasp, again.

I saw him pout but glare at me; I just smiled and pulled her along.

"Hey! I was pretty content where I was just now". She said.

"Yes, I know, but now we need to talk. Why the hell didn't you tell me you were coming, and why the hell didn't you tell me you're okay with Caleb again? Gosh I thought the kid was going to kill himself! He wouldn't even dance with me! He was just so glum and you! You, I could see the bags through the computer screen!" I just rambled on throwing my hands in the air for that extra 'oomph'.

I stopped and waited for her reply, I looked left and right and she wasn't there, I did a 360 degree turn and found no one there, well no one I knew.

What the hell?

'Emery?'

'Yeah?

'Where the hells are you guys?'

'Right next to you?' I then felt someone's hand grasping my own, and looked and saw, Emery.

Oops.

I looked behind him and saw Avi laughing in Caleb's arms. I smiled again, okay fine, I won't disturb them.

But we are still having that talk.

***

We arrived at the hotel not long after, the view was beautiful, the sun was just setting and it sent rays of fire dancing along the ocean.

I sighed, everything was perfect. Too perfect; and that scared me.

Emery and I shared a room, Avi and Caleb shared a room and the rest of the boys crammed into rooms together.

The main room had a mini kitchen, a modern designed living room filled with leather couches, coffee tables, a plasma TV and a desk.

The bedroom was off to the right with a door separating it from public view. The bed was king sized with actually comfy blankets, not the one that makes you itch and feel bugs crawling up your legs.

A walk in closet and master bathroom were located inside. Attached to the bedroom was a glass sliding door leading to the balcony outside with a view towards to ocean.

We quickly changed and met the rest outside by the elevators, were going to walk downtown, grab a bite to eat and check out the club Rave has been going on about.

Swinging mine and Emery's hands we met the rest of my boys, and Avi.

"Avi, you and I will take a separate elevator then the boys, no ifs, ands, or buts". I said quickly, when she tried to protest.

The first elevator dinged and the boys got in, Caleb gave a quick kiss to Avi, and I pulled her back before it got to intense.

She pouted but stood next to me, "And they thought Em and I were rabbits!"

"I haven't had sex with him since that night!" she said shocked.

"That's not what I mean," we both got into the next elevator as it dinged open. "You two can't keep your hands off each other. It's so cute though and I know you didn't see, but I actually jumped Emery when he told me he planned it. V, I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to see you happy. I just-" feel loss of words.

"I know Fi, trust me I do. It's how I felt when I saw you and Emery together, especially with the timing of Derek, you were so strong, and I know, whether you admit it or not, Emery had a lot to do with it". She smiled and I hugged her just as the doors opened.