"Yeah, just text me, I'll be thinking of you. Miss you."

"I miss you too. And I'll be watching." She kisses the camera and then the call ends. I open the door for Ashton to step in.

"Morning mate!" He cheerfully says.

"Sup."

"You look like you've been up for a bit."

"I...couldn't sleep. Just so excited for tonight I guess. Luke, get your ass up." Ashton throws a pillow at him, Luke growls.

"Hey, let's FaceTime Emily, make sure she's going to watch. And I have to talk to her about school." Ashton pulls out his phone, she answers right away of course. She's laughing a bit and so am I. Her and I just had a conversation.

"Hey sweetie, how's it going?" Ashton asks.

"Good, how's everything with you guys?"

"We'er ready for tonight!" I throw my arms in the air.

"Cool, I'll be watching every second of it."

"That's great! So let's talk about your grades." Emily is silent. "You can start online school, but you have to finish this year and get good grades, do I make myself clear?"

"Oh my god okay, yeah. Crystal." She nods grinning real big. She's so cute.

"Also, I'm going to request you do a YouTube video with Liz." He giggles.

"I don't think you even understand how many fans have requested I do that. For sure my next vid will be with her." She laughs.

"Then meeeeeee!" I interrupt.

"At some point." Emily answers back.

"Alright we have to get ready now. Talk to you latter Em. Love you." Ashton waves she says "I love you" back and now the day begins.
_______________

"Show starts in ten minutes!" A man tells us as we dance to the music playing.

"Time to brush our teeth." Ashton says. Well all do so, still dancing to the Green Day music in the room, which is also playing for the fans while waiting for us. You can kind of hear them too.

When we're all done we proceed to the entrance to the stage. Crew is there waiting handing us our ear pieces and out and giving us our guitars. I can hear the crowd fully now. '5sos' is what they chant, it never gets old. More music comes on and they get louder, all of them ready to see us.

We all huddle in a group together "One...two...three, new broken scene!" We break apart then Ashton heads on stage, once again the girls get louder. We let Ashton drum his into for about a minute and then out if nowhere I run onstage all pumped and happy. It's been a while since we performed so I am pretty hyped to hear to crowd sing along and dance to our songs. It will never get old. We start the intro to 'End Up Here' then we start to sing. Looking out into crowd I make eye contact with some of the fans, it put a smile on my face that they smile right back at me. After the first song we start the intro for 'Voodoo Doll'. As we sing I let myself go and scream a little. Immediately I think I Emily at home and her reaction to my screams. Next we sing 'Disconnected' and I can tell the fans got really happy for that one. But when to song ended I stared to talk.

"Wow, okay. HOW WE FEELING TONIGHT ATLANTAAAAA!" I scream with an 'ow' at the end. "Hey, this is the biggest, well technically, not really. This is the biggest show that 5 Seconds of Summer has ever played. Because....because the fact that we have a crap load of people watching through these cameras. Can we like...get them in the shot for a second." I motion to the crowd, ignoring what Calum was going to say. "Cause it's like their show, you know what I mean." I look over to Luke and Calum. "Um...okay. You tell them."