Happy again

Two months later, two days before Christmas.

"Jungkook." I hear as a echo while I'm deep asleep. "Baby." I feel warmth on my lips for a second, then it leaves. Her pepper mint scent giving me the strength to open my eyes. There she was, her face I front of mine, she sat on top of me. I can't help but smile. I let my legs stretch out and my arms hit the head board. I catch her by surprise when I grab her and pull her close.

I press my nose against her hair, never getting tired of her scent. "Jungkook you have to get up." She says laughing. I roll on top of her, I hear her squeal. I bury my face in the warmth of her neck. "Nah I'm good." I whisper, followed by a yawn.

"Jungkooooook." She groans as she tries to push me off. I try my best not to laugh and continue to hold her. "I can't breathe." She says out of breath. I use my hands to pick my torso up off of her. She let's out a breath and her hair does out of her face. She smiles up at me. "The kids, well.. Sam wanted to go see Santa at the mall." She says.

I nod. "We're doing really late Christmas shopping." She frowns. "I know baby.. I'm sorry." I say. She shakes her head. "No. I know. We've been busy. Ever since you got your new job and so did I, we didn't have much time to go." She says running her fingers over my hair. I drop my head and our lips meet. It went from a long kiss, to small pecks until I finally pull away. "I never get enough of you baby." I say.

She grabs my face and kisses my cheek. "I can't get enough of you too." She whispers. "Now we should get ready to go, the kids are eating breakfast and your plate is waiting for you." My stomach instantly responds by growling. I shoot off the bed. "Well why didn't you just say so?" I ask. She sits up and laughs.

My eyes scanning her little body as she slowly walks out of the room. She wore a knitted sweater and tight black leggings. Her pulled back with a barrette of some kind. But it got messed up when I layed on her. "Hurry babe. The kids are impatient." She says from the hall. I quickly get out of my pajamas and slip on some jeans and a hoodie. I brush my teeth and style my hair a bit before heading out to the kitchen.

"You think Santa will know I took Bella's teddy bear and will put me on the naughty list?" I hear Sam. "Sam. How can he put you on the naughty list if he's not-". "Of course he won't put you on the naughty list. I'm sure Bella didn't even care, or even notice." Abby shoots Bella a glare. I catch her eye. "Well finally Mr. Hot stuff." She smiles. I grin. "Morning kids, sorry I got up so late. The shift yesterday was a lot of work and took the energy out of me." I apologize as I walk over to my still steaming plate.

"Its okay appa. No need to apologize." Sam says cutely. "Yeah dad. Don't worry about it. We have all day." Bella says sipping her hot chocolate. Abby brings over a mug of coffee for me, followed by a peck on my cheek. "You're so good to us Jungkook." She whispers. She sets her head on my shoulder and her hand runs up and down my back, giving me complete relief.

"Have you guys figured out what you want for Christmas?" I ask as I dig into my delicious breakfast. "I really need cuter clothes. And the chokers are in a school." Bella starts. I look at Abby confused. "Chokers?" I ask. "You've worn one before silly." She says. "Oh. Okay." I nod. "Or some new lipsticks." She smiles. I'd have to think about that one. "And you Sam? Any ideas?" I ask.

"I don't know." He shrugs looking down at his plate. Was he okay? "What's up buddy?" I ask. "I'm on the naughty list.. So I don't think I deserve a gift.." He says. "Now Sam.. You're not going to be in the naughty list. You're a good boy. And if Santa can't see that then I'll get you something.. Anything you want." I say.

"Well..." He looks up. "I want a friend." He says, I'm taken back. "A friend?" I hear Abby as her hand stops on my back and she lifts her head. "Yes. A friend.." He says. "Like how?" I ask, if he was going to say a friend from school he should know kidnappings is against the law. Not that I was going to anyways.