Down to Business

Three days later

I smoothen my tux, trying to look unmurderous like, and professional. Since that's what I apparently was in the eyes of the judge, every other social media and people who are going to watch my trial today. How damn right disrespectful. Yeah, I get it. I used to be a kpop idol, but does it really define that just because I was in a horrible incident. Does that automatically make a me a murderer just because I was the only one to survive? Oh damn.. That was good.

I'm going to use that during questioning.. Maybe.

I walk out into the living room where my parents, all my friends and my children are sitting. They all look at me. "Wow. Jungkook. You look very nice." Jimin says. "You look like.. A star!" Hoseok's says as he throws his hands in front of his face making his fingers dance. I chuckle feeling a pain in my stomach, I know its nervousness. "Jungkook-ah you've got nothing to worry about if you truly are innocent." Jin tells me.

"Yeah Jungkook, see.. If you weren't innocent they really wouldn't even be giving you a full trial right now." Namjoon says.

"So just stay calm and just let it slide on through." Yoongi tells me. I nod. I was expecting something from Taehyung but he was much too busy playing with Sam, which I was okay with. My mom walks up to me. "Are you sure you don't want the kids at the trial?" She asks. I nod my head. "What if I'm proven guilty? Seeing their dad be put in hand cuffs has got to be the worst thing in the world. For a child, and I wouldn't want that.. Okay?" I ask.

She smooths my suit with her hands. "Okay..." She says. "Son. I root for you every step of the way, and I'm hoping that you'll do the right thing. Not only for you, but for the kids and Abby." My father tells me. I nod. I feel my moms hand caress my cheek. "Now now.. We must be going so that you can go and meet up with Ms. Jung." She says. I place my hand on her hand.

"I'll tell you what Kookie.. If you are proven innocent.. I'll rent out your favorite restaurant and we'll have a celebration." She says, her eyes looked glossy as her tears slowly rose. I pull her close. "Thank you mom.." I tell her. She hugs me back. "May God watch over my son." She whispers. We pull away and my dad then pulls me into a hug.

"You've always made me proud to be your father Jungkook.. I've never been so proud to be able to call you my .. Son.." His voice cracks at his last word. I bite my lip, trying my best not to cry. "Thank you dad... For being in my life." I tell him. His hand pats my back then he pulls away. "I know you'll do great. Your mother and I will be completely supporting you." He says.

My babies run over to me and hug me. "Appa.. Please don't go.." Sam says. I forgot.. The last time they were taken to my parents house, they lost their mother. And the thought of this being the last time I'll see my children, truly breaks my heart. I bend down and pick up Sam, "Dad promise you'll come back." Bella begs as she clings onto me. I stare down at her, not really able to think of something to say. "I'm sorry Bella.. I can't promise that.." I say.

Her eyes tear up to my words. "But dad .." Her voice cracks. I look up, unable to face her. Everyone is staring at me, their eyes watering. I then look at Sam. "Appa.. Peas." He says. I kiss his fat cheeks. "I love you.." I tell him. I look back down at Bella, she's pulling me close.