Till I Wake

Jungkook's POV

I take a step toward the light. He smiles. "That's a great offer... But I'm sorry.. I can't just walk away from my family. Especially if my wife is alive like you say she is." I reach out my hand. "It was a complete pleasure meeting you." He node and shakes my hand.

"You're a strong man you know that?" He asks. I smile. "Have a good life Jungkook." He nods. "Thank you." I say. "See you in the future." He says. "Bye." I say. And the light fades away.

I'm left in utter darkness. I look around, waiting for something.

"Dearest God, please bring my husband back to me. I know we said till death due us part, but this too short. We still have a long way to go, so if you'd please spare him. He's all we got. We're all suffering, we've all suffered enough. Please listen to my prayer. Please. Amen."

I look toward the sound of her voice. I run. "I'm coming baby." I say to myself. Just then I'm unable to move, my eyes shut close. Beeping invades my hearing. It feels like I'm laying in a bed. Remembering what I was told, I'm assuming I'm in the hospital.

I feel small fingers hold onto mine. I hear sobbing. "I love you Jungkook." My eyes slowly open. "So much." She starts crying even more. How do I give her a sign that I'm here, that I'm alive? I feel her lips touch my skin. Every cell in my body exploding to the contact. I then get an idea. I feel my muscles finally flex, slowly, but it worked.

I stare down at her expression. She stops crying and slowly sits up in her wheel chair. My eyes stare at her beautiful face. Her tears streaming down her pink cheeks as she looks down at my hand that held hers. Her eyes slowly look up into mine. My heart pounds in my chest. This was real, it had to be real.

The tears still streamed down her cheeks. "Hey baby girl." I say to the best of my ability. Being that my throat was sore. "Jungkook." She cries. "Appaaaaaaaa.." Sam cries loudly. "Dad!?" I hear Bella, her voice cracking. I look up and both of my children are running over to me.

Abby sits back and cries in her hands. Now that I have both kids on me, I hug them tight. No words had to said. "Jungkook!!?" Both of my parents ask. I look at them and smile. My mom falls to her knees and cries. My dad falls against the wall with his hands holding him up, his head hung low.

**

"Oh yeah?" I ask with my mouth full. My mom nods as she sits next to me on the bed, combing my bangs out of my eyes. "We missed you so much Jungkook." She says for the hundredth time. I grin. There wasn't really anything for me to say. Except.. "I missed you guys too." I say.

She plants a kiss on my cheek. Abby, my dad and the kids had gone down to the cafeteria to eat. My mother was so eager to be with me that she stayed. "Your father and I have errands to do tomorrow." She says. I nod. "We're taking Bella and Sam with us." She says. "That's fine. I'd rather have them at your house then here." I say. I hear the door open and everyone walks in, well.. Not Abby.. She wheel in. But, technically they all walk in.