BRAIN STORMING

⚠⚠not an update⚠⚠
If you're curious about what I meant about my books tying together. Read this!!!

If you haven't gotten the just yet, in my books (Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook) [that I recently have completed] the Bangtan Boys are split up. Even though its not verified as the boys meet new girls (the main character), it IS simply the reason why they haven't seen each other for so long. Keep in mind that the boys are very hurt with the fact that the group is split up, which I'm pretty sure that they very much would be in real life, so they don't share and are unable to tell  the reason WHY they haven't seen their friends.

Such as spoken about in the Jimin fan fiction. (Which if you haven't read you should check it out)

All the BTS fan fictions that I'll be working on **⚠⚠ EXCEPT THE NAMJOON FAN FICTION⚠⚠
will be tied into this third book of Jungkook. Each books will be how each of the boys are dealing and couping in there own lives, with the break up of the band  because its not just about Jungkook (obviously). Though two of the books of two other members will be dealing with different time periods of the break up.

Upcoming fan fiction look in:

***Jin: happening during the 3rd year of band break up.

***Yoongi: happening during 2nd year of band break up.

*** different time period as Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung fan fiction

Why?
** I said not the Namjoon one because I have something special for him that has nothing to do with this idea. I wanted to try something different and out of my comfort zone and mind set because I have a stronger idea for a different character for his image

~~~~~~~~

I hope I didn't confuse anyone with the concept I'm trying to get at. And hopefully you guys are as excited as I am!!

Much love! 💋 *muaaah!*