Truth

Unknown POV

"You're here to see Jeon Jungkook?" The lady at the front desk in the hospital asks. I nod. "Go right ahead." She smiles. I turn to look at Sam and Bella. "You two ready? To see your dad?" I ask. They nod and we head to his room.

"Ah. I knew you'd be here. Right on time." One of the male nurses says. I smile. "Of course I'd be here on time." I say. He holds the door for me and I go inside. The beeping of the machines helping him breath is the only sound that tickles my ears. "Oh Jungkook.. How am I suppose to live without you?" I ask. Bella helps Sam sit on the bed. He looks at his father with a sad expression on his little innocent face.

"I started Kindergarten.." He says quietly. "My teacher is very nice." I try my best not to cry. Sam starts to sob, I pull him onto my lap. Bella walks over to him. "I miss you dad.. I wish you could be here." She cries. I wipe my eyes. I set my hand on his. "We're all doing fine.. But we miss you so much." I tell him, even though I was sure he couldn't hear me.

It honestly sucks having my husband not here with me. My children have been suffering without him, as have I. His body was here, just maybe not his soul. I run my fingers along his skin that has gone dry. "Baby girl. Your dads skins going dry again... Please hand me the lotion." She nods and walks over to the little cabinet and grabs the lotion. Sam gets off my lap and walks over to his little bean bag like he always did. She hands me the bottle and I take it. I rub a little bit of lotion on his hands, then his arms, being careful with the chords and wires attached to him.

"Bella." I call. She knows the drill. She takes the lotion and does his other arm. "Mom.. Will he ever wake up?" She asks. I look up at his sleeping face, a thin see through pipe coming out of his mouth. "I hope so my little Rose.. I hope so." I nod. She sits back down at her regular seat. I kiss his hand and roll myself over next to her.

"Mom." I hear Sam. "Yes baby?" I ask. "Tell the story again." He says. Bella looks at me. "You said you'd tell us when Sam started Kindergarten." She says. She was right. I nod. Trying to remember exactly what happened that horrible day.

**

I lay there scared to death as Jungkook fights for our lives. He grabs the shot gun from against the wall and shoots Stephen in the chest, causing him to fly back. "Abigail!" He calls. He's about to walk over to me when I see him fall back and a loud bang. I try my best to sit up, when I do I see Stephen with the revolver in his had.

Steam leaking out from the exit where the bullet left. He then points the gun at me. "I told you bitch. If I go down you-" he's interrupted by another shot in the chest. The gun right away falls out of his hand and he begins to twitch like crazy. I didn't care. I turned back to Jungkook whose on the floor.